2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

erionm

DIS Veteran
Event Registration - Opens December 19, 2023
The event registration window for the January 29th event is open to all eligible Members. A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for a total of 5)—or up to the number of Guests on their Resort reservation at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Disneyland Resort in California. All Resort reservations and modifications—including your party size—must be completed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on December 17, 2023. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after December 17, 2023 will not increase your party size for the event.

Event and registration dates are subject to change.

The event registration window for the January 29th event is open to all eligible Members. A Member can register themselves and up to 4 additional Guests per Membership (for a total of 5)—or up to the number of Guests on their Resort reservation at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel at Disneyland Resort in California. All Resort reservations and modifications—including your party size—must be completed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on December 17, 2023. Modifications to your Resort reservation party size after December 17, 2023 will not increase your party size for the event.

Are you saying 12/19 for general registration and 12/17 for those with resort stays?

Oh, NM, I see there is no early registration given for DCA.

Are we to assume the registration will open at midnight PST on 12/19?

Are we to assume the registration will open at midnight PST on 12/19?
Registration typically opens at 11 am eastern for the MM Events at WDW. I would suspect the one for DCA may be the same.

Thanks so much!

Does anyone have the registration link to the DCA event? I can't seem to find it anywhere and didn't see an email. Thanks!

So, I just have that page that is linked open at the designated time, and I will automagically be put into the queue?

Sorry to be so dense, but I don't want to mess this up :)

So, I just have that page that is linked open at the designated time, and I will automagically be put into the queue?

did you get a reply? I have never gone to the DCA Moonlight Magic, so I'm wondering too .. and I didn't get the email either :(

did you get a reply? I have never gone to the DCA Moonlight Magic, so I'm wondering too .. and I didn't get the email either :(

The page will auto refresh at 8am pacific time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter