2024 Moonlight Magic

Early registration for those with an on-site room reservation took place on 2/1 for both the Epcot Event dates. An email was sent out on 1/31 with the link.
Hmm I never got that email, well that's pretty typical I guess...

Unfortunately, that's an issue for a number of DVC members. As long as you keep an eye on these boards, someone will post the registration link.

Registration dates for all remaining 2024 MM events can be found here: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/moonlight-magic
Yeah just a bit disappointing they still can't get this process smoothed out. Probably won't get a spot then going to cancel our rez made for this event, which then will go into holding :(.

Appreciate the info!

Yeah just a bit disappointing they still can't get this process smoothed out. Probably won't get a spot then going to cancel our rez made for this event, which then will go into holding :(.

Appreciate the info!
Open the link in as many unique browser windows as possible. This had to be different browsers (chrome, edge, safari, etc.). If you use the same browser, you will not get different queue ids (shown at bottom of page). This will hopefully get you a low enough queue number to get registered.

Open the link in as many unique browser windows as possible. This had to be different browsers (chrome, edge, safari, etc.). If you use the same browser, you will not get different queue ids (shown at bottom of page). This will hopefully get you a low enough queue number to get registered.
I have 16 open. First time we opened more than one. 2 iphones, 2 ipads and a desktop. Multiple different browsers each. Goodluck to all! This will be our first Moonlight Magic if we get through.

Well that was 2nd chance and I had number 4085. It shut me out in 8 minutes and I lost out. Beyond annoying. As in my OP, it was just me, never once got into a free DVC event since inception of such, paying dues 24 years. The more this happens, the less money I spend when staying on property. So I guess it works in my favor. :(

IMG_8085.jpeg

IMG_8082.pngIMG_8083.png

Sorry I misread prior comments due to all the commotion going on in my house lol.

Yeah we had 5 devices with 16 browsers.

Lowest number we received was 355 and we got all the way down to 27.

A bunch of ours were like 1900s, 3500, 800, etc.

Well that was 2nd chance and I had number 4085. It shut me out in 8 minutes and I lost out. Beyond annoying. As in my OP, it was just me, never once got into a free DVC event since inception of such, paying dues 24 years. The more this happens, the less money I spend when staying on property. So I guess it works in my favor. :(
I’ve got one word to express my frustration and annoyance but I can’t use it on these boards. I am one person, using one device. Only park I will be walking into, if any, is Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter