2025 - Free Water Park Day for Resort Guests on Check-in Day!

Dining reservation purposes recognize split stays as 2 separate trips. I wonder if this perk does too, and you get 2 water park days for a split stay.

Could crowded water parks be the goal? Genie + for the water parks? Hmmmmm.

I wonder if part of this is a response to the Disney water parks seeing decreased attendance due to other parks in Orlando opening up such as Volcano Bay and Discovery Cove. I haven't been to Discovery Cove but Volcano Bay is vastly superior to both Disney water parks.

I do agree that making it only for your check in is done on purpose so not as many people take advantage of this perk.

Odd? Room must be at rack rate perhaps?

Could reservations come to the water parks now?

Could crowded water parks be the goal? Genie + for the water parks? Hmmmmm.
None of these are part of the announcement.

I think most people who arrive in time are excited to head to the parks so I'll happily try this out. Especially as the water parks tend to clear out mid-afternoon so for us it's a great way to start our Disney vacay without needing to pay for a WP ticket!

“Walt Disney World Resort hotel guests arriving in 2025 can enjoy admission to one of the water parks, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park,on their check-in day. This is a new perk that’s included in stays.

Notably, room-only reservations, vacation packages and Disney Vacation Club stays on points will all be eligible–but all guests must be on the reservation.”

Per Disney Tourist

I've been wanting to check out VBay. This could be a possibility now with one day at TL.

Dining reservation purposes recognize split stays as 2 separate trips. I wonder if this perk does too, and you get 2 water park days for a split stay.
We don’t know for sure, but it also could mean that if you have a split stay you would decide to go to the water park on check in day of the first stay or instead on check in day for the second stay.

Note: To assist those who want to use this offer, please give actual information, not 'I hope', 'Maybe they will...'.

This thread is to be helpful to those who want to go to a water park on their arrival day and to find out details about that without needing to weed through a number of posts with things that have not been announced.

If you wish to discuss what might happen, please start a new thread in the TPAS Community sub-forum. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter