2025 Hotel Bookings Through 10/31/2025 Open 2/27/2024

Which is odd, normally I thought confirmed bookings were a maximum of 499 days in advance, which would take us to mid-July 2025?

Andre

They stopped the 499 day rolling thing when things got all shuffled up coming out of Covid, but yes, that had been the case for room only reservations before all of that. The last couple of years they released full following year package and room only bookings in May/June.

They're always changing something it seems!

The last couple of years they've release full year package and room only bookings in May/June.

Yes, seems like this time they've released bookings with start-dates until the of the end of October, with extra time allowed for length-of-stay until the end of November. How randomly bizarre, not even until end of September which would have made sense as the close of their financial year.

Andre

Wonder what the mouse is up to… bookings available several months earlier than the last few years, tweaks to long standing policies, an interesting (although sort of impractical?) water park offer…. Hmmmm. :scratchin
Showing Big Bad Wolf Peltz he’s making those park changes!

But I wonder about the water park backfiring. Are those who arrive at a normal mid-afternoon hour going to be inclined to stay at a cheap off-site hotel the first night so they can get a full day from their free water park tickets on their check in day?

I’m looking at May 2025. I compared it to the same week this year.

Pop room 2024 rack rate - $2013
Pop room 2025 rack rate - $1995

8 day hoppers in 2024 - $1705
8 day hoppers in 2025 - $1768

With the deal being offered for May 2025 I would save around $400. Hoping For a good deal in 2025. We aren’t booking yet. I want to see what deals are offered.

I can find next to no villa availability for most weeks. Something must be wrong.

Yup! I was surprised too. It’s the same week in May.
This is giving me hope for the Poly next May. I'm not booking quite yet because we are still working dates out...since F&G is going back to its older, shortened schedule we may move it back a few days but aren't sure yet.

I also noticed rack rates for 2024 went up today, too. I keep looking at the dates for my September trip to see how busy it might be (based on room availability). The room we have for 5N at the Poly was $721 a night on Monday. The same exact room (yes, same view) is now $744 per night. The WL room was $519 a night for 5N and exact same room is now $537. Another interesting thing is the DVC studios are now priced the same as a resort view hotel room, with the exception of a CCV studio with a walk in shower, it is $10 less than both the regular studios and hotel rooms. The BRV studio and CCV studio with a tub are now the same price as a hotel resort view room. There was, until today, usually a $15 to $20 difference per night. Wonder if they are planning more discounts for the fall, so they upped the rack rate...

I also noticed rack rates for 2024 went up today, too. I keep looking at the dates for my September trip to see how busy it might be (based on room availability. The room we have for 5N at the Poly was $721 a night on Monday. The same exact room (yes, same view) is now $744 per night. The WL room was $519 a night and exact same room is now $537. Another interesting thing is the DVC studios are now priced the same as a resort view hotel room, with the exception of a CCV studio with a walk in shower, it is $10 less than both the regular studios and hotel rooms. The BRV studio and CCV studio with a tub are now the same price as a hotel resort view room. There was, until today, usually a $15 to $20 difference per night. Wonder if they are planning more discounts for the fall, so they upped the rack rate...
Fall discounts haven't come out yet so I think that's a good shout. I think the only offer out now that goes into it is the stay longer one for the GP but that's only through September.

I also noticed rack rates for 2024 went up today, too. I keep looking at the dates for my September trip to see how busy it might be (based on room availability). The room we have for 5N at the Poly was $721 a night on Monday. The same exact room (yes, same view) is now $744 per night. The WL room was $519 a night for 5N and exact same room is now $537. Another interesting thing is the DVC studios are now priced the same as a resort view hotel room, with the exception of a CCV studio with a walk in shower, it is $10 less than both the regular studios and hotel rooms. The BRV studio and CCV studio with a tub are now the same price as a hotel resort view room. There was, until today, usually a $15 to $20 difference per night. Wonder if they are planning more discounts for the fall, so they upped the rack rate...

Good catch. I just booked Poly the other day and the new rates are $25 higher/night than my rate.

Disney’s trend of quiet mid-year rack rate increases continues, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter