$215?

DVCBob

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at the HRH 3/26-3/28 at $215.00 a night. Is this a decent rate for this time of year.

Thanks!

Sounds high to me. Is that the Entertainment rate or Annual Passholder?

Hotel kingdom has a gardenview for $186.75 which is 25% off rack rate. You may want to book with them. i got a rate of $151.20 around T-giving when they were having a big sale!!! Yippee!!!

The $215.00 is without any rate codes or AP. What do I need to get ENT. rate. When I checked Hotel Kingdom it came up at $211.65 a night. Am I not doing this right?

DVC Bob call 1 800 BE A STAR and request the entertainment rate for your dates. If they have it you can go to www.entertainment.com and order any book. You just need the card from the book at check-in not when booking.

OOps - that rate was for the week of 3/20 not the w/end. Try entertainment rate and see if it beats your $215.

That is kind of high. Keep searching. You will find better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter