Yay for starting a new PJ!! I think it will help you be more organized now! I can't beleive you are having your reception in AK!!! From what I read in your original PJ, I think it suits you perfectly! (I am super jealous and want to change my location now, btw).

You seem much happier with your choices now, and I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to read more updates :goodvibes

Yay for starting a new PJ!! I think it will help you be more organized now! I can't beleive you are having your reception in AK!!! From what I read in your original PJ, I think it suits you perfectly! (I am super jealous and want to change my location now, btw).

You seem much happier with your choices now, and I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to read more updates :goodvibes

Awww thank you!! That's why I wanted a new PJ...way too much going on in my old one...too many ideas...too many changes!

I am so excited about AK and so is Eric (it's his favorite park!). I am excited to pick out a cool cake with a bit of an African twist ;) Wait till you see what I found!

I didn't realize your reception was going to be in Tamu Tamu Courtyard! I think it's an awesome location. The Roots shot a wedding that was there and it looked amazing!

I didn't realize your reception was going to be in Tamu Tamu Courtyard! I think it's an awesome location. The Roots shot a wedding that was there and it looked amazing!

We just confirmed it yesterday. After sitting down with Df and figuring out what we really want we called our WP. We both agreed that we could have done a reception in a ballroom back at home and AK was what we have wanted from the beginning and we would figure out a way to make it work.

I love all the cakes, but I REALLY REALLY love the last two!

Oh, and your pink carnation centerpieces remind me of cotton candy (which fits my theme), so I might have to borrow that idea from you for bouquets! The lanterns are great as well! If you are buying your own, Ikea has a lot of them, and they usually go on sale at the end of summer. You could even buy white ones and paint theme to match your cake (some with zebra stripes, some with leopard print). Wow, I am getting too into this! It is great that you get the best of both worlds too, the romantic to dramatic theme...i love it!

I love all the cakes, but I REALLY REALLY love the last two!

Oh, and your pink carnation centerpieces remind me of cotton candy (which fits my theme), so I might have to borrow that idea from you for bouquets! The lanterns are great as well! If you are buying your own, Ikea has a lot of them, and they usually go on sale at the end of summer. You could even buy white ones and paint theme to match your cake (some with zebra stripes, some with leopard print). Wow, I am getting too into this! It is great that you get the best of both worlds too, the romantic to dramatic theme...i love it!

Oh they do look like Cotton Candy!! Steal away!!!

I do love the 2nd to last one!! I am not sure about brining my own lantern into that venue though. I'll have to check.

what time are you having the reception there and is there any extra costs? its looks GREAT!

And you should totally have a cake to fit in with the location- loving the cake ideas!

LOVE the new reception location Mandy! It will be absolutely amazing...

will it cost much to decorate the place..? are there extra costs involved!? (soz for all the questions but i really like the place (but i dont think DF would like it !:guilty: )

i dont think i have been in there....

will it cost much to decorate the place..? are there extra costs involved!? (soz for all the questions but i really like the place (but i dont think DF would like it !:guilty: )

i dont think i have been in there....

I like it pretty much the way it is....I mean besides putting linens and centerpieces on the table so I'm not sure. As far as extra costs...not that I know, just what I posted. I mean we will have to pay for transportation now, but the only extra costs are the $250 venue fee.

Yay for a new PJ!! I love the second to last cake and the last cake (probably the last cake more). Very fun! I want to know what a themed band is LOL.

Oh Mandy! I love your reception location!! :thumbsup2 How cool, and of course I love the first cake you posted. :rolleyes1

MANDY!! you started a new PJ! Your previous PJ got so long I kept falling behind but now I'm all caught up and feel back on track! I love your reception location. I'm so excited to see your pics from there. I think it will absolutely fabulous!:thumbsup2 Also, I've told you this before but you look amazing in that dress. I love it! :goodvibes I promise to keep on track now!:laughing:

Yay for a new PJ!! I love the second to last cake and the last cake (probably the last cake more). Very fun! I want to know what a themed band is LOL.
I can't wait to show Eric...I do love all of them! I want to know what a themed band is too!

Oh Mandy! I love your reception location!! :thumbsup2 How cool, and of course I love the first cake you posted. :rolleyes1

Lol I knew you would love that cake!

MANDY!! you started a new PJ! Your previous PJ got so long I kept falling behind but now I'm all caught up and feel back on track! I love your reception location. I'm so excited to see your pics from there. I think it will absolutely fabulous!:thumbsup2 Also, I've told you this before but you look amazing in that dress. I love it! :goodvibes I promise to keep on track now!:laughing:

It did get long...and very confusing! Too many ideas!! But I'm glad I had it because it let me talk everything outloud and let us decided on our current location!

Oh I just heard back from our WP, our reception will start at 6:30 with cocktail hour AND our Welcome Party will be at Italy West! WHOHOOO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter