• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

24 Days to go... and my story of Disney Dreams

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
24 Magical Dreams Until The Trip

and i cannot wait to go guys, im bursting with Disney'ness lol
right guys im currently planning a great 25 days of fun and magic to countdown to my trip and thought id post it so ppl can enjoy this with me.

im counting today because im having the most beautiful disney day with my future disney wife and heres why,

we just booked our Honeymoon and we thought where in the world do we go where we feel special and magical... we both knew where we were heading.

Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom Lodge October 2012, Food and Wine Festival.... Halloween and lots of things to see from our Savannah Room but before then we have this trip to look forward to...

14 Nights in June for Star Wars Weekends this time were staying in wonderful Kissamee (sorry for the spelling) and in Southern Dunes Villas going with my parents and my lil bro with future wife.

i know that i need to enjoy this trip because when i come back we have to start planning the September Wedding, she has chosen the Belle Disney wedding dress by Alfred Angelo. its gonna be one disney'ful year...

anyway back to the reason for my origional post i am going to walt disney world and theirfore i wanted to share the fact that im making a countdown list of things to watch listen and read before the trip... im feeling disney everybody and i hope u all are too.

as soon as my countdown is writtern this afternoon i will post it on here and maybe you too can get ideas of things to do with your children as a countdown to disney...

and to anybody who will be in disney in 4 weeks time... see ya real soon and have a magical day :wizard:

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

We leave for WDW in 26 days, so we are on a similar countdown schedule. We watched Tangled again last night, and are going to watch Wall-E tonight.

Have a great trip!

haha very cool,

well at the moment i am watching Waking Sleeping Beauty a documatary insight into the walt disney company and going to sit in the summer sun and read The Vault Of Walt with a nice glass of cola lol

hope u have fun watching Wal-E our film of the evening is Black Couldran as i have never seen this film before.

thank you very much for the comment on my wedding its going to be soo magical she will be walking down the isle to tale as old as time as it is a civil ceremony. and the first dance will be to "so this is love"

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter