24 hours and counting!!

essmom

DIS Veteran
We leave in 24 hours and we are packed and ready!! The weather looks incredible-80's all week with no rain thus far!! We are staying at HRH and going to DC, USO, Mardi Gras tomorrow night and IOA, and SW!! Any last minute tips you may have would be great!!! It is going to be a fun trip. We had to put our 13 year old lab to sleep yesterday so I hope this trip will keep our minds off him. He couldn't get up or walk any more and it was so sad but he was miserable!! I'll let ya'll know how everything goes when we get back!!!

Have a great trip!!! Very sorry about your dog. That is tough--hopefully this trip will help you to have fun during a sad time.

T&B

I hope you have a great trip!

we had to put our 10 yr old terrier to sleep a couple of years ago due to very bad arthritis, he also couldn't get up anymore- it was a very hard time for all of us
it is very unfortunate that this happened before your trip but maybe not as traumatic as if you had already left and got a call that your dog was having problems :(

my only tip is to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy,

lisa

So sorry about your pet. Have a great trip...we will be at HRH on Friday!!! Can't wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter