242 Pts for rent - $19pp (204 RIV, 38 CCV) OCT 23 UY (18PP for 100pts+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am interested.
  • Polynesian
  • 7 nights, 8/20-8/27 or 8/27-9/3
  • Studio Standard
  • 1 adult and 2 kids

Just sent you a PM!
Contract sent!

Hello! I am interested in a Copper Creek studio, Oct. 11-14, 2023.
This is still further out than I can book, but I should be able to book it for you in 4 days.

Hi, I am interested.
  • Polynesian
  • 7 nights, 8/20-8/27 or 8/27-9/3
  • Studio Standard
  • 1 adult and 2 kids
146 points for standard or 174 for lake however, I do not have enough Poly points left to book this for you at this time, it would need to wait until the 7-month window.

139 points pending! 379 left will update the exact amounts once the transition completes.

Hi, thanks for your response, but I have decided to go a different direction.

Hello, I am looking at Copper Creek 2 bedroom Mon. Sept. 18 - Sat. Sept. 23. I believe that would be 180 points. Are your CCV points still available, and if so, are you able to pull the extra 5 from the following year, or is that not possible. Thanks! Nikki

Hello, I am looking at Copper Creek 2 bedroom Mon. Sept. 18 - Sat. Sept. 23. I believe that would be 180 points. Are your CCV points still available, and if so, are you able to pull the extra 5 from the following year, or is that not possible. Thanks! Nikki
They are available; however, in this case, I'm using points from OCT 23, so in your case, I'm already borrowing down 175 to make that September reservation; if you wanted to go in October I could accommodate.

Was hoping for September, are your Rivera points available for that same time period? I think the 2-bedroom suite room would be 199 points if I did my math right. Thanks.

Was hoping for September, are your Rivera points available for that same time period? I think the 2-bedroom suite room would be 199 points if I did my math right. Thanks.
Your math is right (for a standard view) , but only the night of the 20th and 21st is available, You could do the 25th - 30th

Let me check with the rest of my group - will get back to you ASAP. Thanks, Nikki

Your math is right (for a standard view) , but only the night of the 20th and 21st is available, You could do the 25th - 30th
Hi, just wanted to get back to you. The rest of the group isn't as interested in Riveria as I am, so I have message out to another member about rending CCV points in Sept. Thank you so much though, if it doesn't pan out, I will reach back out!

Hi, just wanted to get back to you. The rest of the group isn't as interested in Riveria as I am, so I have message out to another member about rending CCV points in Sept. Thank you so much though, if it doesn't pan out, I will reach back out!
No worries!

Update:
138 CCV points pending

Hi Lyse, I am ready to purchase for Aulani Ocean Studio 1/3-1/6 3 nights (or any studio for 3 days between 1/1 and 1/9) for 2 adults and 1 3yo. Sorry still a newbie here, have not figured out how to send PM...

Hi Lyse, I am ready to purchase for Aulani Ocean Studio 1/3-1/6 3 nights (or any studio for 3 days between 1/1 and 1/9) for 2 adults and 1 3yo. Sorry still a newbie here, have not figured out how to send PM...
The only thing available is the night of the 2nd and 3rd in an ocean view

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter