25 Point Add on question

Somnia

DIS Veteran
I'm doing the math to figure out how much roughly it will cost me to do the 25 point add on for AKV when (hopefully!) my resale goes completely through. There isn't a lot of direct answers out there when googling so I thought I would ask here.

I found I believe it's $165 per point so we're looking at $4,125 for that. Does anyone have a rough idea what the closing costs would be and any potential other charges?

One last question, our UY is June. Would they just add it to my June 2018 or would it retro to my 2017 also and I'll owe some annual dues on that too?

The closing cost will be $111, that’s what we paid for 25 points drift at BLT.

If you buy now you will get points for 2017, 2018, etc

You will pay prorated annual dues from the time of purchase until 12/31

The closing cost will be $111, that’s what we paid for 25 points drift at BLT.

If you buy now you will get points for 2017, 2018, etc

You will pay prorated annual dues from the time of purchase until 12/31

Thanks a ton :)

I'm doing the math to figure out how much roughly it will cost me to do the 25 point add on for AKV when (hopefully!) my resale goes completely through. There isn't a lot of direct answers out there when googling so I thought I would ask here.

I found I believe it's $165 per point so we're looking at $4,125 for that. Does anyone have a rough idea what the closing costs would be and any potential other charges?

One last question, our UY is June. Would they just add it to my June 2018 or would it retro to my 2017 also and I'll owe some annual dues on that too?

For others reading, the best way to make this decision is up front as part of the purchase plan. That way you know exactly the points range that one needs/wants and the overall cost plus the ease or difficulty of finding it.

when I closed on 25 points for BCV (which is the same price per point), it was like $104 closing. So you should be a few dollars cheaper than those "pricey" ($185) BLT points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter