2yo & water parks

Dana_Buckley

Mouseketeer
Which water park has the best toddler area? My 2yo DS loves the water; sprinklers, slides, fountains etc. Has anyone been to both BB & TL, which did your toddler like better? Thank you
5 weeks 6/2-6/8 I can't wait!

They are both great, but my kids seem to like Typhoon Lagoon better. There seem to be more sand to play in, we bring sand toys and they're entertained for hours.

A few years ago we made the mistake of letting our 4 yr old play in the TL wave pool. After a couple of massive water walls knocked him upside who knows which way, his interest in TL cooled a bit. He's now gotten over it, but still prefers the kid-areas with floating 'icebergs' and lots n lots of slides at BB.

we thought that blizzard beach had the better kiddie slides and typhoon lagoon had the better sand areas and pool. my then 1 1/2 and 3 yr old had a great time at the kiddie slides at blizzard beach and a nice nap with us on the tubes that float around the creek!

It really depends on what you are looking for. TL has a nice kiddie area with a lot of squirt toys the kids would squirt DD which she didn't like. We went down near the wave pool to a shallow area and she loved that. I sat in a chair and she happily played. BB has a lot of slides which meant someone else had to stay with us (1 to send her down and 1 to catch her) it was def. more work but more fun for her.

Thank you for all the information. I think I have changed my mind about which park to visit!
My DS loves the slides, so I think we will go to BB instead of TL. It sounds like the wave pool will to be rough also. Only 5 weeks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter