3 7DMT questions for those who have experienced it before

Thanks for the BOG timing advice. I'm an old pro at touring and know this BOG breakfast isn't ideal but that's the only time I can get right now. I check daily and if I can get it earlier I will. My DGD requested it because she's only been once and we're taking her BFF who's never seen it so it's a must do. Didn't plan this trip until 90 days out which is "spur of the moment" for us as we usually plan 10-11 months out. We almost went for spring break but I couldn't find good flights. Thank God I couldn't because that was the first week of April and it was insane that week. Plus we wouldn't have found any FP+.

I'm actually trying not to be soooo commando this trip. lol But I know I'll be tapping my foot anxiously the whole time in that BOG breakfast! lol

1. The standby line is interesting, but not interesting enough to spend 90 minutes in. We only ride with a fastpass.
2. We usually ride it once per trip. It's a coaster and it's cute, even though it is short and mild. We will use one FP on it, and that is it.
3. Yes. The line during morning EMH also builds quickly.

I think it is cute but if you have a fp for it I would think that would be good. We were going to go at RD one morning 2 years ago and 30 minutes after opening it was 60 minutes. We waited, used our FP and were good until the next year but we don’t really wait for rides. If it is longer than 30 minutes we usually skip it and come back at night or early morning if we can’t FP and it has always worked out for us.

No ride is worth more than a 30-40 minute wait.

You can easily rope-drop 7DMT or keep looking for fast passes. As with all Disney rides, the attention to detail in the queues is there, and it's fun to look at, but for about 10 minutes..... after that it's just....waiting in any other line...not life changing.

It's a fun ride. Rode it once on our last trip, none the trip before that, and 3 times in a day 2 trips before that.

I would say get a FP for it if you can. It was cute and I'm glad we did it since we hadn't before. I won't make it a priority for the next time we go. We actually had FPs for it on two different days on our last trip and ended up switching the last one for another go on It's a Small World. The wait time in standby was less but we just enjoyed it more. I wouldn't wait longer than a half hour even if you haven't done it before. Then again, we were there the week before Thanksgiving and didn't wait for anything longer than a half hour and most things were under 15 minutes so our notions of wait times may be skewed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter