• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 day hopper anyone?

lailah

Disneymom
My granddaughter and I have decided to take advantage of the great rates SW offered from Cleveland to Orlando (ok, she's 4 so maybe it was just me) ;) , but on her behalf she has been 4 times already and just loves it! :D What I am looking for is a 3 day hopper. I have 2 days left on my old ones, so I only need 3. I still have the pluses for waterparks so I only need parks. I know they are available sometimes and I was hoping someone out there could get me some insight. :confused: I think it's just going to be me and her but grandpa might slip in too! ::yes::

You can still buy them at Alamo.com (yes the car rental company) For adults the prices are $178.xx for adults and $145.00 for children. You may have to "make" a reservation with them in order to get the tickets, some people don't have to. If you have a while before your trip, you don't even have to give a credit card number to confirm your reservation. This tickets are 3 day hoppers plus. The shipping and handling is free (and your ordering directly from Disney) or you can pick them up at the parks. I'm not sure about the "will call" tickets, but if you have them delivered to your home, you get the "hard" ticket instead of those paper tickets.

I just purchased (2) 3 Day Hoppers from Ticket Mania through the Mousesavers Newletter for $170.00 each!!!

Ticketmania's contract with Disney changed and they are no longer offering the 3-day PHs.

I just got the tickets from Alamo this past weekend. I used the number that was listed on Mousesavers. I ordered then the day before I left and picked them up right at the park at the customer service window. Also when I did call they did not ask if I had reservations.
Joe

My 3 day PHP came in the mail Saturday - so cool! I bought the through Alamo.com using the numberon mousesavers.

Was asked if I had a reservation but did not require any proof.

I just bought 3 day park hoppers from Ticket Mania on 4-5-04...When did they stop selling them???:confused: I guess I got lucky!!!

Can someone who has already purchased their tickets through Alamo give me the number. I deleted the MouseSavers newsletter and now I'm stuck. I also need a code if there is one. Also is it possible to purchase the 3 day gay day tickets at the park (seeings as that is the time we're going). :rolleyes: Any help?

Quote from Mousesavers:

"Alamo is Disney's "official" car rental agency. Because of this special relationship, Alamo customers can buy Walt Disney World tickets through a special Disney department called Preferred Ticketing. This department can sell you some of the more unusual tickets, such as 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS tickets.

To order, call (888) 317-6392 or (407) 934-7639. You may have to confirm that you have a reservation with Alamo in order to qualify.

Currently you can buy the 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS for $178.93 adult, $143.79 child, including tax.

Standard shipping to US addresses is free, or they will deliver to many local hotels, or you can pick up the passes at the "will call" window at any of the four theme parks."

I don't think you can buy 3 Day Hopper passes at the gate at any of the parks!!! I hope this helps!!!

which CS window ? Window at Alamo or at Disney?

Also... if I did not rent Alamo would I still be able to do that ?

Originally posted by Bosjoe
I just got the tickets from Alamo this past weekend. I used the number that was listed on Mousesavers. I ordered then the day before I left and picked them up right at the park at the customer service window. Also when I did call they did not ask if I had reservations.
Joe

crashnburn4u,

yes you can get them possibly without a rental confirmation. But if you really want them, make a reservation, and have them delivered to your home, then cancel. Simple. My sister in law made a reservation, but they didn't ask for a credit card number. She only did it to get the confirmation and if Disney asked for the confirmation she had it. Sometimes they ask, sometimes they don't. If you are willing to pay about $28 more, you can get the 4 day hopper plus from hotwiresavingsclub.com (free shipping handing and this includes taxes.):sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter