3 day, no exp, from Ticketmania?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased the 3 day ticket advertised as "unused days have no expiration date " at ticketmania? This sounds like the Kiss/St Cloud ticket I purchased before they changed it and put an expiration on unused days. It's what I was looking for, but would hate to buy it and find out that Universal won't honor the no expiration (we want to use the 3rd day in 2004) because it didn't come from them. - any feedback? Are their tickets reliable?

If you are referring to a 3 day/2 park ticket, then unused days on those tickets have no expiration, unless it says that the days will expire or is a special deal like the Kissimmee/St. Cloud deal.

I am using this summer a 3-day ticket that has 1 day left on it and I was told they do not expire and the tickets from Ticketmania are genuine tickets I have not heard of anyone saying otherwise. As a matter of fact I also purchased a 4-day Park Hopper Plus for WDW which I intend to use the plus which also has no expiration day. Rest easy and Enjoy!

Thanks! - One other question - if I buy these (3day/2park) in advance and for some reason can't make the trip, are all 3 days without expiration or is there usually a date by which they must initially be used? ok, I'm confusing myself now!

Well, I think technically they have a 30 year expiration date, which is essentially forever. If you don't use the unused days in 30 years, I don't think you ever will! :)

30 years! Interesting tidbit of information I didn't know....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter