3 day park to park (+2 days free) or season pass?

ForeverAfter

Mouseketeer
I'm a little confused about the advantage of multi day tickets vs season pass.

Getting ready to book of first trip to Universal (!) for August 16-20, family of 4 (2 kids 10 & 7). I'm looking at Undercover Tourist at the 3 day (plus 2 free days) for $1,105.40. We'll only be going to the parks 4 days. The 2 park seasonal pass comes to $1,214.08.

So wouldn't I be better off just buying the multi day tickets?

I'm a little confused about the advantage of multi day tickets vs season pass.

Getting ready to book of first trip to Universal (!) for August 16-20, family of 4 (2 kids 10 & 7). I'm looking at Undercover Tourist at the 3 day (plus 2 free days) for $1,105.40. We'll only be going to the parks 4 days. The 2 park seasonal pass comes to $1,214.08.

So wouldn't I be better off just buying the multi day tickets?
Only if you don't want to come back and sometimes the gate price will be about the same as the annual pass if you get the tickets and upgrade at guest services inside the park.

The seasonal pass would work for passholder rates if you are staying onsite. So it could make up the difference (in this case, you could just buy 1 seasonal pass for the discount rate). Also if you are considering coming back within the year. Otherwise, go for the daily tix and save $100.

Actually, you could save that $100 and get the 5 day photo package currently on sale for $60 if that appeals to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter