3 ingredient PB cookies...

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
You foks may have this one already, but thought I'd post anyway!:)

1 egg
1/2 cup of white sugar
1 cup of peanut butter.

Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Roll into balls, (I just use the little size scoop I have for mini-muffins, much easier!), flatten with a fork on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 325* for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.

Crispy, chewy, delicious, and EASY!

:sunny:

I have never seen this recipe, but I'm a peanut butter freak and I'll definitely try this. Sounds like my cup of tea. Thanks for posting.

Ooooooh! I've got some PB that needs using up (kids won't eat it in sandwiches so i only use it for cookies.) Can you add choc chips?

How many cookies does this one make? It sounds really good, will be one to get DD to try to bake this week.

just found this board- i'm going to try these, ds has wheat allergies,but loves peanut butter!

I make these all the time...but I use 1 cup of sugar and add 1 teas of baking soda...w/ the 1 cup of peanut butter and 1 egg it makes 24 cookies...which I bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes. The best P.B. cookie, everyone always loves them.

I made these this morning before school - very quick and easy! - and DS(7) and DNephs 8 and 10 are scoffing them down:goodvibes

ETA: ALL GONE! DNephs had 6 each (DS(7) didn't like them) then DS(13) and his friend finished them off.

Sounds interesting. I have a more traditional recipe with flour, and I put a Hersehy kiss on top of each cookie. Myaybe I'll try these and put a kiss in the center...i love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.

You foks may have this one already, but thought I'd post anyway!:)

1 egg
1/2 cup of white sugar
1 cup of peanut butter.

Mix all ingredients until well combined.
Roll into balls, (I just use the little size scoop I have for mini-muffins, much easier!), flatten with a fork on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 325* for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.

Crispy, chewy, delicious, and EASY!

I'm going to try this right now....my kids love PB cookies!!

lettie

Made these when visiting my daughter and everybody loved them. Didn't last one day! The had reduced fat pb which is higher in sugar so I used a little less of the granulated sugar and they came out fine. This receipe is a keeper for me. I like the idea of the choclate kiss, or a few choc chips on top. Thanks op. grammy

Glad you all like 'em:thumbsup2

I've even snuck in some finely grated carrot, finely diced apples and raisins, and the kids barely notice....and I feel like they're getting a pretty nutritious snack;)

Enjoy!

Does anyone think they would be fine if I used Splenda instead of sugar? DH cant have the sugar.
I am going to try them both ways I think!!

Please let us know how the splenda comes out. I am watching carbs in order to lose weight and if the splenda works, I could have one. (I'll have to remember ONE) Grammy

Please let us know how the splenda comes out. I am watching carbs in order to lose weight and if the splenda works, I could have one. (I'll have to remember ONE) Grammy

I may try making them tonight...and I will let you know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter