Okay, I can't help, but to be clear to someone who can, jumper = sweater or sweatshirt here in the U.S., haha.

Have you tried looking on DisneyStore.com, eBay, and Amazon? Also the parks shopping app? Without a more detailed description, it really is difficult to help since there is so much parks merchandise out there.

I really like that jumper/sweater/pullover whatever!! I want one!

I'll be in the parks next week so I'll be looking!

If you are willing to pay the high (usually) shipping costs, there are personal Disneyland shoppers who may be able to help you. A Google search should come up with some names.

Call Disneyland DileavEARS. You can get ANYTHING that is sold at the resort shipped to you directly from Disneyland. I don't have the number but I'm sure you can find it on Disneylands web site.

The OP is in the UK, so I'm not sure if a phone call to Merchandise Guest Services (Delivears new name) will work. Also not sure if MGS ships internationally. I've heard that the shipping costs are high even for domestic packages, so it shouldn't be that different to go with a personal shopper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter