35th Anniversary Celebration cross stitch

kellie3

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am looking for the chart only for the 35th Anniversary Celebration. It is an Art of Disney design. Does anyone have it that would be willing to sell? I am not interested in the whole kit as I prefer to use my own fabric and threads, but would love to have the chart.
Thanks,
Kellie

Hi, I am looking for the chart only for the 35th Anniversary Celebration. It is an Art of Disney design. Does anyone have it that would be willing to sell? I am not interested in the whole kit as I prefer to use my own fabric and threads, but would love to have the chart.
Thanks,
Kellie
Your talking about The Happiest Celebration On Eath Kit that sold for $45.00 ?
If so please send an email to me or a message to my mail on Disboards.

Thanks Joyce. I sent you an email. I think we are talking about two different kits. :)

Your talking about The Happiest Celebration On Eath Kit that sold for $45.00 ?
If so please send an email to me or a message to my mail on Disboards.

Do you have a picture of this one? I'm looking to redecorate my DD bedroom out of the Baby Mickey and into more "Grown up" Disney. She loved her 1st trip to WDW and wants to know when we are taking her back.

:idea: When we save more money??

I am also interested in the chart for the Happiest Celebration on Earth.
Please let me know how I can obtain one from you, Joyce

Hi, I am also intrested in this chart if anyone has it available, I am also looking for Cinderella's Castle if anyone has any of these patterns please e-mail me. Thanks. michellemcarew@hotmail.com

TTT

Still looking for the 35th Anniversary chart if anyone has one available.
Thanks,
Kellie

Thank you dogladyjw, I received my picture and chart today. Wow is that a lot of colors! How long would you say it took to do? And did you do it on navy? Was it more or less difficult to see?

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter