370 DVC points to Rent / Transfer BLT / SSR, starting at $19 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year - FYI for those reading this thread I have rented DVC points from Dracula at the Poly upcoming in March and he has been an utter delight to work with. My rental was available for me on MyDisneyExperience within hours of confirming with him. Highly recommend.

Happy New Year - FYI for those reading this thread I have rented DVC points from Dracula at the Poly upcoming in March and he has been an utter delight to work with. My rental was available for me on MyDisneyExperience within hours of confirming with him. Highly recommend.
Thank you @Mickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for the kind words :) Enjoy your vacation!

Hello! We are interested in the following:

7 nights, checking in either Nov 11th, 12th, or 13th 2023
Polynesian Resort
2 studios needed for same dates - 3 adults in one and 2 adults in the other
I believe regardless of which check in date this is 320 points.

We are experienced renters and can provide references upon request. Thank you for checking for us!

~ @TeamIrby

Hello! We are interested in the following:

7 nights, checking in either Nov 11th, 12th, or 13th 2023
Polynesian Resort
2 studios needed for same dates - 3 adults in one and 2 adults in the other
I believe regardless of which check in date this is 320 points.

We are experienced renters and can provide references upon request. Thank you for checking for us!

~ @TeamIrby
I sent you a PM.

Hello, new to renting points. Would be interested in Polynesian for April 8-11 in a standard studio for 2adults and 1 child (16yo). I believe it would require 95 points during this time. Is this possible? TIA

Out on the town now, will check availability and get back to you later tonight.

Hello! I am looking for any of the big three April 15-21st standard studio 1 adult. Thanks so much!

Hello! I am looking for any of the big three April 15-21st standard studio 1 adult. Thanks so much!
Let’s get in touch once you become qualified for the private messag system - I will be happy to advise on resort availability and pricing.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Dracula, he is very patient and understanding as well as helpful.
He has made the process so simple even I can follow
Very quick to have the confirmation and we can see it on my Disney experience
Just brilliant

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Dracula, he is very patient and understanding as well as helpful.
He has made the process so simple even I can follow
Very quick to have the confirmation and we can see it on my Disney experience
Just brilliant
Thank you @Kmcke25 for the kind words - enjoy your vacation!

Hi! Looking for one night — Feb 5 for three people. Looking for something along the monorail or boardwalk/beach club area. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter