My Husband and I were driving to Orlando and I was playing around in the Disney app. I had been looking for Space 220 reservation for over a month before our trip with absolutely no luck. The night before our trip I clicked through the app and clicked "My Genie Day" then clicked "Start Here to Plan Your Day!" and followed the prompts. One of the restaurants I selected that I wanted to eat at was Space 220 but there was no reservations at the time. While I was looking at my app on the drive over to Disney the next morning - Space 220 showed up with sparkles around it (I kid you not!) I clicked the button and it said something like "adding magic to your day" more stars and sparkles and I got the reservation! Has anyone else seen anything like this? I am convinced it was a Genie Magic "thing". Maybe if you put what you are hoping to do - Disney sometimes sprinkles a little Disney magic (in this case Genie) magic and makes your "dream" come true. It worked for us and hope it works for you on your next trip! In this day and age it certainly was a very nice unexpected surprise! 🪐💫
Wow - thanks for sharing! Did you indicate your preferences through Genie? I will have to comb through the app to catch where I can input mine. So nice to hear about your experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter