I found a reservation for 3 people so I took it. I actually need it for 5 people. I tried to modify once I did that but no luck.
What happens if I show up to the reservation with 2 more people than the original reservation number? Will I be turned away? Or just made to wait longer?
Thanks! Sorry if this has already been askeed before. I'm new and searched the board. :teacher:
What restaurant? Have you tried regularly searching for a table for 5 or 6?

Five is an awkward number as restaurants go. They'll have to bump your party up from a four-top to a six-top, which will be challenging at a high volume time.

Try looking for a six person reservation in the coming days/weeks. Otherwise you may not be able to get seated. I'm sure they will want to accommodate you, but it's tricky to go from 3 to 5.

Or look for a reservation for 2 at close to the same time. Then tell the hostess that you are together

I actually have the same issue. I was able to make reservations for 6 - but we have 7 people. Wondering if they will be able to accommodate. Yak & Yeti, Be Our Guest & Nine Dragons.

I actually have the same issue. I was able to make reservations for 6 - but we have 7 people. Wondering if they will be able to accommodate. Yak & Yeti, Be Our Guest & Nine Dragons.

You’ll need a table for eight, which again, is very difficult.

That will be probably be tricky for them to accommodate, especially at Be Our Guest.

Imagine how many people request this all day long! The only other thing I might suggest is if you can go to the restaurant right when it opens to either see if they can accommodate you then, or can change it for you for later.

When you check into be our guest, it lets you confirm your number of guests. I had a reservation for four, but five people and a wheelchair.

I would keep searching, especially a day or 2 before as people cancel. Or use one of the online reservation finders.
Depending on how busy the restaurant is, they may try to accommodate you, make you wait longer for a table to open, or say no to the extra people.

Definitely keep searching. Depending on the restaurant they may be able to accommodate you. One of my clients wanted Cinderella's Royal Table for 5 and we could only get a 2 person ressie. A litter before her scheduled time they went up and asked if they could accommodate all five and it wasn't a problem. This was during Feb break week in the mid-afternoon. I do think it really depends on the restaurant and how busy they actuall are.

Definitely go directly to the podium as early as you can at whichever restaurant(s) you need to increase your count for. With some advance notice they are more likely to be able to accommodate and if not they can let you know then vs. at your reservation time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter