4 Adults/ 2 Kids

Matt Morales

Earning My Ears
Hi, my wife and I were considering taking a June 2022 trip with our 9 year old and another couple with a 9 year old. Are there any on property rooms that hold 4 adults and 2 kids aside from the FW cabins? Also, do you think it would be better/ more affordable to book two rooms at Pop/ ASM or the cabin at FW. We've stayed at Pop before and loved it. The other family will be first-timers. I've rented DVC points before, but I think that something that holds six people might be out of my price range.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I would do 2 separate rooms, and link them as "traveling with." Unless this other family is someone you've vacationed with previously, I think you'll both enjoy a little privacy of having your own rooms. The kids can alternate "sleeping over" if they want.

I agree with lanejudy that two separate rooms might be best. But if you want an affordable alternative that can sleep six, consider the Art of Animation family suites.

The DVC resorts have two-bedroom units. Some (Kidani and Bay Lake Tower) have three full bathrooms.

Hi, my wife and I were considering taking a June 2022 trip with our 9 year old and another couple with a 9 year old. Are there any on property rooms that hold 4 adults and 2 kids aside from the FW cabins? Also, do you think it would be better/ more affordable to book two rooms at Pop/ ASM or the cabin at FW. We've stayed at Pop before and loved it. The other family will be first-timers. I've rented DVC points before, but I think that something that holds six people might be out of my price range.

Any advice would be appreciated.

If you love Pop, I would definitely consider 2 rooms there. You could certainly request connecting if you really want to be together or next to/nearby if you would rather have separate spaces. We brought first-timers a few years ago (one of DS's best friends) and had a 2-bedroom at BCV which was SO nice. But if a villa is out of your budget, I would definitely go with something you already know you'll love. The kids will probably dig the theming and you could even walk over to AoA to check out the statues, cars, etc. Plus you'll have the Skyliner!

I would definitely go with two rooms.
The Fort cabins have a queen bed and a set of double bunks in the bedroom and a murphy full bed in the den. That would be a really weird sleeping arrangement, not to mention the one bathroom.

It really depends how close you are to the other family but if you want to stay in the same space the suites at AOA and All Star Music (if it is opened by then) sleep 6. At Music they have been renovated and there are 2 queen beds in the main area and a queen bed in the closed bedroom. There are 2 bathrooms and a kitchenette for light meal prep. I think the suites at AOA have a a pull out bed instead of a third queen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter