4 night Disney Cruise April 17 2005 - us Brits and who else?

ingatestonian

Earning My Ears
We're going to me on the 4 night cruise from 17th April 2005 forthe first time.

Gosh, there seems so much to plan to do. It will be relaxing, right?

Hope they'll be plenty for our 2 boys (13 and 11) to do! Anybody else booked for then?

Sorry not on your one but though I would wish you the best, i know Brentwood well. You will love the DCL cruise, there is a lot to do, for the Boys, there is the club, and the only problem will be getting them out of it.

Casterway cay is very good, read these boards and plan a lot becuase it goes so fast when you are on the ship.

You should really enjoy it, just look at all of the people coming back to book more, I will be going on the Disney magic for 14 days in the summer.

Remember to book your shore excusions in advance if you want to do any with DCL, 90 days now by e.mail or fax.

We are from the US and we'll be on that cruise as well as another DIS'er from the US.

This is also our first cruise and I'm a bit anxious about it not knowing enough about things, etc. I hope it'll be relaxing and enjoyable.

I have a DD 15 and a DS 11 and hopefully they'll get involved in the clubs and activities.

:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter