4 Parks in 3 Days!! EPCOT w/F&W & MK w/MNSSHP~1880 pics so far! DHS almost complete!

Just go into MK knowing that it is its own park. Different than Disneyland but some similarities. I like each for being different. I favor DL and always will. People that grow up at WDW probably feel the same about their MK.

I would not try to put 5 people in a value room.....that would be tight. 3 adults was plenty in those rooms.

You're absolutely right. Part of it is just my anxiety of doing & going to something less familiar than my usual home park. I will look at it in a different way now, thanks! :thumbsup2 It's also total excitement since we haven't been for so many years!

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I meant 2 rooms @ a value resort, but I think I am leaning towards 2 rooms @ a mod. instead, such as French Quarter, it just sounds so nice, and I like the idea of taking a boat to DD too! Who knows, since it's so far off (thinking 2015) I'll probably change my mind a million times between now & then! :rotfl2:

I'm really enjoying your TR, thanks so much for all your work!! Your pictures are awesome, your descriptions of things, I am transported there now thanks to you!

You're absolutely right. Part of it is just my anxiety of doing & going to something less familiar than my usual home park. I will look at it in a different way now, thanks! :thumbsup2 It's also total excitement since we haven't been for so many years!

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I meant 2 rooms @ a value resort, but I think I am leaning towards 2 rooms @ a mod. instead, such as French Quarter, it just sounds so nice, and I like the idea of taking a boat to DD too! Who knows, since it's so far off (thinking 2015) I'll probably change my mind a million times between now & then! :rotfl2:

I'm really enjoying your TR, thanks so much for all your work!! Your pictures are awesome, your descriptions of things, I am transported there now thanks to you!

Oh....lol, 2 rooms would be much better.....lol I know people are very happy with their stays at the Port Orleans options (FQ or R). It seems to be a very popular moderate choice.

Thank You....I really enjoy doing these and God forbid I ever lose my pictures.....I always have them here & photobucket for safe keeping!!

After breakfast we walked thru Fantasyland.

Unfortunately, Peter Pan was closed.

Small World looks so different here!!

Rapunzel's Tower.

We made it the area by the Haunted Mansion & entry into the Liberty Square. Derek made a FastPass run to Splash Mountain and Mike took pictures in the area.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in the distance.

Haunted Mansion.

More pics from the Liberty Square area.

Some Halloween decor.

More Liberty Square.

When Derek got back, he told us the Splash was down but he picked up FP's for Big Thunder Mt Railroad. We decided to go to the Haunted Mansion.....standby line said 15 minutes.

Haunted Mansion busts.

The queing area is interactive. The musical instruments make noise when you touch them.

The organ played too.

Headstones in the small graveyard next to the line.

Another instrument panel.

The books in the interactive used to push back & forth from each side....but they don't do that anymore. (maybe it was hitting people in the head??)

More things in the que.

The story on this ring is that one of the contractors when building the Haunted Mansion lost their wedding ring in the wet cement and she left it.

Leota headstone.

As you enter the mansion.

Inside the stretching room. Only the ceiling moves at WDW where Disneyland the floor is actually lowered (elevator) to allow guests to get under the railroad berm.

As you exit the room.

On the ride~Leota's head floating.

This picture is kinda cool......only the ghost is clear.

More pics from the ride.

Ghost bride.

Getting a picture of the singing busts seems almost impossible....frustrating!
Actually getting good pictures during this ride is hard.

As you exit the ride, you see this wall of names.

Bluebird.

The hearse out front.

Another graveyard.

Mr Toad's headstone is here.

One last look at the Haunted Mansion as we leave.

So comparison to Disneyland's HM~~The outside is different, the que line is entertaining at WDW, it's weird not having the stretching room actually move & when you get out of the stretching room, instead of walking down a long hallway to get to the ride vehicles, you step out and turn a corner & load into the vehicles. The ride is the same and the exit has more to look out as you walk out. I love the look of Disneyland's HM better, but if you figure in the queing line.....I prefer WDW's over DL's.

Love hearing the comparisons between Wdw and DL rides . :))

Lots of great pics !!!

Love hearing the comparisons between Wdw and DL rides . :))

Lots of great pics !!!

We tried not to do a lot of the things we can & have done at Disneyland....but there were a couple we wanted to do like the Haunted Mansion. Besides, I don't think we waited any time.....other than the walk in.....not 15 minutes like the sign said. Who can pass up walking on??!!

After our ride back from the dead......we made a stop in the Tangled area.

Nicely themed but it's basically a bathroom. A large themed area bathroom.......

Derek pointed out "hidden" Pasquals in the area. I believe we found 10 (that may be all of them)

More detail from the area.

We headed back to Liberty Square to check things out. Mike went off to get pictures & Derek and I found a partly shaded porch with a couple of rocking chairs to people watch.

The Liberty Bell. This is a replica that was cast in the actual mold used for the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia. It is one of two bells actually cast in this mold.

More Liberty Square.

The Liberty Tree. This is replica of the Liberty Tree. It's an actual 100 yr old oak tree found on the property and then transplanted. In 1646-1775 in Boston stood the famous Elm tree where the first act of defiance against the British Government was staged. The tree then became the rallying spot for the growing resistance of the British government against the American colonies.

More Liberty Square.

Mike actually caught a picture of Derek not looking!!

Pumpkins in the gift shop.

More of Liberty Square.

The Hall of Presidents. This is an attraction that opened up in 1971 and includes all 43 presidents. This has animatronics as well as animation to present some of America's history and some highlights of past presidents. It includes President Obama reciting the oath of office.

The Presidential Seal.

There was some memorabilia in the lobby, I tended to focus just on George Washington. Here's one of his pewter plates.

George Washington's beer mug looks like a fine China piece you'd see today!

Martha Washington's dress and portrait.

George Washington portrait.

The Hall of President's show.

I'm sure glad I don't start my new job until Friday, I have been diligently following along with your TR, and Loving it! I can't wait to go to the Liberty Square area, I'm not as familiar with it as other areas of WDW. I do remember and really liked the Hall of Presidents though, can't wait to see that again!

Keep going, you're doing great!! :thumbsup2

I'm sure glad I don't start my new job until Friday, I have been diligently following along with your TR, and Loving it! I can't wait to go to the Liberty Square area, I'm not as familiar with it as other areas of WDW. I do remember and really liked the Hall of Presidents though, can't wait to see that again!

Keep going, you're doing great!! :thumbsup2

lol.....it's nice having followers!! Thank You!! :worship:

I love the Hall of Presidents! My DD already asked me if we have to go into that show. OF COURSE!!!! She started to grumble and I told her if we don't do the HoP then we don't to TOT! Not another peep out of her....ha ha.

I didn't realize that about the pasquel ???(sp) in Fantasyland we will have to look for those!!! How fun. Thank you, this is why the TR's are so helpful.

Great report and pics! I'm loving them all.

I love the Hall of Presidents! My DD already asked me if we have to go into that show. OF COURSE!!!! She started to grumble and I told her if we don't do the HoP then we don't to TOT! Not another peep out of her....ha ha.

I didn't realize that about the pasquel ???(sp) in Fantasyland we will have to look for those!!! How fun. Thank you, this is why the TR's are so helpful.

Great report and pics! I'm loving them all.

lol.... nothing like a little give & take!!

Our son is a CM and I think that was a little trivia they had shared with them during trainings. I noticed a couple of them....but then you had to search for most of them.

:goodvibes

I am curious to whether they have the Pasquel's in Fantasyland or in the Princess Fantasy area in DLR. I will have to check in January.

I did not know about the hidden Pasqual's!!!!! How cool is that.

Love all the little things you captured at CRT!

I did not know about the hidden Pasqual's!!!!! How cool is that.

Love all the little things you captured at CRT!

Thanks!! The thing I love about Disney parks is being able to find new things every time!! I've been to Disneyland over a dozen times and still find new surprises!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter