48 hours till BWV

DisneyDVCdad

Mouseketeer
48 hours till our first visit to BWV! We are staying in a one bedroom standard view! We will be arriving Thursday evening any suggestions?

Get up early, grab a cup of coffee and walk around the lake and around the Swan & Dolphin. Everything is clean, quiet, uncrowded and the temperature tolerable. You'll probably see rabbits munching on the greenery and ducks starting their day waddling around. Its a wonderful time to take in your surroundings. I always feel so lucky when I stay at BWV and the early morning is just magical for me.
I hope you have a wonderful time, I love BWV!!!! :love:

Depending on when you get in and how long MGM and Epcot are open, maybe hit a park for a couple of rides!

We'll be right behind you in 9 days! Our first BWV stay as well! :cool1:

We were there in Aug. You will have a great time.The views are some of the best.Take time to eat at the resturants on the Boardwalk,maybe Thursday night?Good Luck,Have Fun!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

The early morning hour at Epcot was great yesterday...DH rode Soarin 3 times and was back at AKV by 10AM! He had to use a bus, you can just walk over and enjoy!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter