What will the cash pricing be for PVB Tower?

Kailunkat

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone here has educated guesses on where the cash pricing will fall for PVB Tower rooms when they open in Dec?
In the past - how long has cash pricing stayed around until points booking was possible?

I'm trying to plan a trip in Feb and am wondering if cash booking will be the only option then. Waiting on ROFR and closing/points loading is making me antsy :Pinkbounc

My best guess is the same as cash prices for Riviera based on what I have read. We are planning a trip in March and a 2br for the six of us would be perfect. Riviera preferred view cash pricing is like $18,500 for a week. So a little out of our price range… we are likely just going to stick with two studios this trip.

You can probably get a good idea for Tower studios by looking at what the deluxe studios are renting for on Disney's Web site.

It's all over the place. I expect no less than ~$700 per night before discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter