48 points for only $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, i would like a studio at poly/grand floridian/bay lake/ak lodge. Or a 1BR at ssr/okw. For one night, any time between may 1st and may 9th. Please
Let me know if there is anything. Thanks

I am interested in the studio at SSR for May 29-June 1 does check out on June 1 work? = 39 points or May 30-June 1 = 26 points

Last edited:
I’m looking at a res for tomorrow night. I’d need 41 points. Are they still available?

I have 48 points that expire May 31st. Have a couple nights of Disney cheap! You can check what is available and I will be happy to book for you. Just message if you are interested Here is the link to see what is available: https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/vacation-planning/resort-availability-stays/
Amy
Hi,

We are looking for anything at the Grand Californian on May 11 and 12. Is there anything available. If so, we will absolutely take it.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter