4th Fastpass from MDE/phone?

erinkristen04

Mouseketeer
Apologies if this has been asked/answered a zillion times. I tried searching the forums without much luck. We haven't been back since Fall of '15. I thought I read somewhere that now, once you've used your 3 FastPasses, you're able to book a 4th FastPass via MDE on your phone (rather than going to a kiosk to do so). Is that actually the case now, and if so, is there anything I need to know re: how to do that? Or is it the same as booking any of the 3 FastPasses would be?

You can do it on the app and you can do it as soon as you go through the 2nd tap with your 3rd FP. Have you downloaded the app? I find it MUCH easier to use than the website.

This is from the FP FAQ Sticky at the top of this forum:
One additional FP can be selected per guest, subject to availability, using the MDX app or website or at any in-park kiosk once all prebooked FPs are used or expire. When that FP is used or expires, another FP can be scheduled and used (and so on). Guests can use the MDX website or app to schedule FPs in any park for that same day. In-park kiosks can also be used to schedule FPs, but only for attractions in that same park.

You can do it on the app and you can do it as soon as you go through the 2nd tap with your 3rd FP. Have you downloaded the app? I find it MUCH easier to use than the website.
You can do it immediately following the first tap of third fp+.

I'm glad this has been cleared up. We couldn't do this in our last trip so it's great news!

what worked for me last November (used the mobile website) was to grab FP+ for the attraction we wanted even if it was later than I wanted. kept checking on my phone and usually was able to get the earlier time that I wanted. then repeat for the next FP+.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter