4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

yes Shauna they did get here. They did not come with my regular mail on Saturday. I went to start my mothers car and warm it up for her after dinner on Saturday and there it was at my front door. They never put mail at my front door. Luckily I looked over there. So rest easy they are HERE!!! and very nice work too!!!!

Oh thank goodness! I was freaking out! Especially when I was questioning DH and he said he couldn't remember the woman putting a stamp on the package.

Feel free to send mine whenever. We will be gone for two weeks but are having our mail held at the P.O.

Thanks again for hosting!

buffy your stuff got here today!!!!! the mailman stuffed and i mean stuffed the box in my mailbox! really. is it that hard to put it infront of my door?? i was afraid i was not going to get it out of my mailbox!
all very nice!

buffy your stuff got here today!!!!! the mailman stuffed and i mean stuffed the box in my mailbox! really. is it that hard to put it infront of my door?? i was afraid i was not going to get it out of my mailbox!
all very nice!

WAHOOEY!!!!!!

So we are just waiting on Nan's spots that she angeled for me right? Which I was kicking myself for asking her to do but now with all the crap with MIL I'm really really glad I asked her!

WAHOOEY!!!!!!

So we are just waiting on Nan's spots that she angeled for me right? Which I was kicking myself for asking her to do but now with all the crap with MIL I'm really really glad I asked her!

You did the right thing by asking for help!!!! That was not an issue...
Mine went out on Monday so they should be there any day!!!!

Nan your sets arrived today!
so we are now complete. all i have to do is take some pics and finish up sorting. they should all be postal by Saturday. I have a full day today or I would do it now. Tomorrow night I will finish and pack them all up and before swim on Saturday my boys and I will take them to the post office.

Ann- talk to me about your disney sets. you have the April one that says "April showers bring....." and then the May set on the bag says MinnieGarden's set??? refresh my memory on it PLEASE! i know that Minniegarden wanted to do the mickey pop but what do you 2 decide?

Ann- talk to me about your disney sets. you have the April one that says "April showers bring....." and then the May set on the bag says MinnieGarden's set??? refresh my memory on it PLEASE! i know that Minniegarden wanted to do the mickey pop but what do you 2 decide?

It says MinnieGarden on it, so you would remember to give her that set and give me the other group. :thumbsup2 I get the group I did April for and the group she did June for. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter