• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

5/12-5/26, 2007- LIVE from the first MED repo cruise! Now adding PICS! :)

Michelle...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Anyways, I'm glad to see you adding the pictures. You did a great trip report and thanks for taking the time to let us live through your eyes. I can't wait until my cruise.

Tina

Michelle,
Sorry to hear about your loss, I know how hard that is. Thank you for taking time to post your pictures and trip report from your trip!

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. It is great to finally be out of an airport! LOL

Day 13: Last Day at Sea :(

"Now it's time to say good-bye to all our company...."

Today was a sad, sad day, because we knew what was coming. We really had a fun time, and although all those sea days sound like alot to some people, it really was a great time. The days kind of flowed into each other, but they really really went by fast! I really loved the sea days, so I was not looking forward to the last one....

Today is entitled....
To DVC or not to DVC, that IS the question.

We wanted to get an early start today (which with all of the time changes meant 10:00 am) :teeth:
We wanted to try and rekindle our Disney luck by going to the last DVC presentation (I had always been wanting to go hear about it anyway) and see if we could win the $300 ship credit! :hyper:

Did we win?? Yeah right, I could not win a Ducky sketch, I should have known not to even hope for this one. :(

I saw alot of veteran DVC'ers there. It was a good presentation, and to my surprise my DH signed us up for a slot to talk more about it with the DVC rep. Afterwards, we talked to 2 nice ladies who told us about their DVC experience, and answered our questions, were really helpful.

Then we went up to lunch, to discuss our new interest and happened to meet up with Scott and Lynn, and Debbie and her mom. We had a great lunch together talking DVC. DH took DS to the club during our lunch, and we ended up really wanting to buy into it. They were offering a great onboard offer, and we would love to take advantage of that. We figured we went to Disney all the time anyway....The problem was, our time slot to talk to the rep was at 9:30. (You will see the problem a little later) popcorn::

We also decided to try our luck at the final jackpot bingo. This was our first cruise, and our first time playing any game of bingo. I fugured there has to be a first for everything.....This, I found out, ended up being a huge waste of time and money (just our opinion). Sure, it was fun, and we only bought one pack of cards for $35.00, but I found out that it really was not for us. We are not gambling types, so we ended up calling it a wash.

After the bingo game, it was time for the kids clubs graduation ceremony. This was one of the signs that let me know we had come to the end. :sad1: We knew that DS probably would not like doing this, so we tried to pick him up in time, but they had already headed down to the stage. We talked him into staying for it, since we were already there, by letting him wear his sunglasses on stage :rolleyes: . The counselors were ok with it, so he decided to give it a go. The ceremony was good, as usual, and sad at the same time, and DS was glad to be out of there. So many kids are up on the stage, that most of them are herded to the back to make room for everyone so we never even saw him during the show. That is probably something else that we may not do again, depending on if he wanted to or not.

Dinner was at Parrot Cay tonight. They were going to celebrate Chase's birthday tonight, which was really nice since his birthday was not until the end of June! LOL
Unfortunately, dinner again was running rather slow, we usually told them when we needed to head out by a certain time, but for some reason, we were still running behind. so DH stayed behind and grabbed our desserts to go. I had a mission. I had seats to grab for Disney Dreams tonight. I had been dreading this night and moment for the last few nights. I could see fists flying, riots breaking out, angry people.
But, this was a show that we could not remember if Chase had seen it or not, and we wanted to make sure he could really see it. We were able to grab seats in the front for the 2 of us, alot of times, that was all we could get, and Chase sat on one of our laps. It really was not bad at all, there were no riots.

The show was great, and they really added some cool effects to it! I sure noticed, and my eyesight isn't great---one of the other reasons why I like sitting in the front.

As soon as the show was over, we had to immediately hurry through all of the crowds and get to the DVC desk. They ushered us to an office upstairs on deck 10 and we visited with the rep for a bit. When we finally got the numbers of what would suit our family, as good as the deal was, we could not afford it at this time. We want to do it in the future, and learned so much from all of the great people that we talked to. But, timing was just not on our side, and we had some bills that were going to be due (as well as paying for the rest of the trip we were on) that made things an impossibility.

The reason why it was a mistake to go to the DVC presentation, was that they had THE special fireworks planned for arriving in Barcelona at 10:20pm. They had made the announcement that we had arrived a little earlier in the evening, but would not be DOCKING until the following morning. We found out this was because of the enormous docking fees that Disney has to pay.
So, by the time we got out of the meeting, we could not get spots by the rail, and it was really really crowded up on deck 10.
DRATS!!!! our verandah was on the opposite side of the ship!!!! GRRRRR! :mad:
We were able to have our DS kneel up on one of those counter things, and we think he was able to see really well. I filmed it, but I honestly don't know how it came out since so many heads blocked the view of the dock, which were where alot of the fireworks were too. I am still kicking myself I did not get there earlier to secure a better filming spot. Hindsight is always 20/20 right??
I don't know why, but when they announced about the fireworks, I was thinking it would be like the Pirate night fireworks....good, but not elaborate like the parks. Boy, what a bad assumption on my part----ere the bad spots to see them, I underestimated what they would do for us. They were wonderful! With the music, and the celebration, it was a highlight of the trip for me. After walking down from deck 10, and going past the live music at the Goofy pool on deck 9 (on my way to get my last cup of ice cream, no doubt, the band was singing a traditional Spanish song, I am sure it was their national anthem, "Viva la Spania (sp)!!"
I got my camera out to film it, because how many times has he Magic been to Spain, or Europe for that matter??? And just as they were ending the song, the horn blew.....awesome. Once in a lifetime, I will never forget that, and at least that I caught a great moment on film to keep forever.
Just a great moment to end a great cruise. I was really starting to feel it then. :sad:

They were showing the world premiere of Pirates in the Caribbean tonight!! YAY! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:
Unfortunately, we had an early excursion tomorrow....Booo!

DH did not care though, and went to get spot to see it. Since I had DS, and he did not want to go back to the club, I decided I would watch it with DH again the next day. They were showing it nonstop all the next day (Barcelona port day) too. If the kids would have ended up in the lab, DS would have gone, but he did not like the club anymore for some reason. So we stayed in the room, and I watched Dreamgirls, and tried to catch the kids on messenger, but for some reason, Messenger was blocked and stayed blocked the rest of the time. I do not know if hey caught on to the fact that we (all of us cruisers) were communicating through it (some even watching video through it---maybe too much bandwidth??), or there was just a problem once we reached the Barcelona area, but it all of a sudden stopped working....nada....nothing. Internet was fine, but messenger was out of commission.

We fell asleep before DH got back (ashamedly, not by too much though!). We had an early day tomorrow, and wanted to fully take advantage of our last day onboard. I was truly getting depressed by this time, grasping at everything I could take a picture of, or video of. LOL

So all in all, even though DVC ended up not working out, we still enjoyed learning more about it from the true pros. I never knew people could have so many points....I was envious and awestruck!
And even though Bingo was a bust, we still had a good time, and now know what its like, and won't need to have to do it again.....or will we?? :confused3

Stay tuned:
Barcelona! We had the Gaudi tour scheduled, and thankfully, was a half day excursion.
Pirates of the Caribbean --At World's End
Saying goodbye
Packing in the NICK of time....talk about a close one!

I have enjoyed your reports and hope that our families get to meet on next year's repo cruise.

Hello - am hoping that I can find some wonderful help here. I am doing the EB repo back to PC, FL. My party and I are wondering if anyone managed to do the Rock of Gibralter on their own and if its difficult. We are torn between doing DCL or another all day tour Rhonda which doesn't hit the rock. If anybody did any tours here on their own,

1. How hard was it to find someone at the port?

2. Did you feel safe?

3. Is it easy to get to the Rock.

4. Would you recommend it.

Any help from anyone that did on-your-own or otherwise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you so much! :wizard:

Hi Laura - my roomie and I did most of the ports on our own - only did one Disney excursion on Tenerife - we went up to the volcano and it was really nice. All the other ports we did on our own. We got the maps from DCL and used them as guidelines but at each port there was a visitor's desk that had better maps and they would give you directions if you asked.
Going up to the Rock was really easy - we just followed the map and walked it to the cable cars and went up and did our own tour - a nice way to spend the day in Gibralter.
Cadiz is a nice small city and easy to walk so we tried to come up with a plan on what we wanted to see and most of the sites we headed to were easy to see - be sure and go to the Tower - it is an awesome way to see the city from above but walking the alleys (that's what they looked like to me) was different - I love all the buildings!
Barcelona we took a segway tour - again another great way to see the city - my roomie had booked it online and we had a great time with Edgar. Later we did the on-off bus and saw more that we had not seen on the segway. That's a big city and we did most of that one in 2 days.
Hope this all helps and yes, we felt safe.

Mary - thank you so much - I keep hearing this and now I'm starting to believe it. Much obliged and I'm so glad you had a great time. We too I think are going to be doing the Segway Tour and I for one am really looking forward to it.

Thanks again! :flower3:

I found that in Cadiz, Gibraltar, Marseille, Rome, Olbia, and Palermo you can do on your own and wouldn't have any trouble. For example, DCL wanted $40 to take you on a train around Marseille. Well, for 5 euro, you can do the train on your own. The location where DCL shuttle drops you is directly in front of the train!

Gibraltar had taxis (nice, air conditioned vans, actually) that would take you around for 25 euros. (if the kids sat on your lap, they were free)
It did everything DCL's excursion did, and was much cheaper. It was nicer because we were in a van that held 8 people, rather than a bus that held 50. So we could take more time and had more personal service.

I agree. We did this same thing, (the individual tours for 25 euros per person, and our son was free) and it was wonderful. I loved hearing the driver tell about things, and feed the monkeys, etc. Very very reasonable walk to the ship, and if I knew better, we would have walked to the tramway to catch the tours instead of taking a taxi that ripped us off.

Day 14: Barcelona Day:
You know the problem of not doing these posts as I am living them?? I FORGET!! So I will do the best that I can being a month later. Thank goodness, DH is here and can help me if I get a little fuzzy!

We had an early excursion today. We decided while on the cruise to do the Gaudi and Barcelona tour. Nothing else really interested me, I guess I am more of an architectural person, I like seeing the culture and history through famous places and buildings. The Sagrada de Familia really interested me and some of the other Gaudi buildings did as well.

We all met up for our excursion and headed out to the bus to take us off. We decided that this would be very boring for our DS4, so we took him to the kids clubs (asleep) and hoped that he would sleep for awhile while we were gone. We found out later, he slept almost clear until we got back. He probably was only awake about 30- 45 minutes before we came back. LOL

The tour itself was good. I really thought that on the tour we would be seeing more of the Gaudi buildings besides just driving past them. The only real stops we made were at the Park Guell, and Sagrada de Familia. We had a rather large group, and alot of times it was hard to be near the tour director in order to hear what she was saying about the things we were seeing.

It was so nice to be with Scott and Lynn on this tour. :wave: I think that I had been with other disers on every single excursion we took, so it was nice getting to know people while on them.

I will say that I love the half day excursions so much more than the full day ones (like we did in Tenrife)! We stopped at the Park Guell (pronounced "WAY") and stopped at different points of interest along the way there, and then headed to the Sagrada de Familia church after that. What was fun was going inside the church and seeing all of the miniature models and progress that they were working on.
Basically about this church, Gaudi started it and then died before it was completed, and since they had no plans to go off of, they had no idea what to do with it. They knew there would be so many spires etc, but had to guess
how to design the rest. They wanted to fit it into Gaudi's style, but his style was so unique and somewhat strange, that I could tell it was a tough undertaking. Alot of people say that it is too modern and "clean" and does not match the original part. I can see why they say that--they had models of the completed design and its interior, and it did seem to be a different style.

Our tour director also said that it was the most visited attraction in Spain. It was so immense that I can see why. I hope my pictures do it justice, but sometimes pictures just don't.....
It was nice to see Debbie (Epcotkilterfan) and her mom doing the church on their own while we were there. Always nice to see familiar faces in a strange country. :wave:

After a half day, we had about had enough, and were ready to get back the ship and see how my baby was doing. I was worried about him waking up in the kids clubs and freaking out.
We got back and he was just fine, only waking up about 45 minutes or so before we got back, so that made me happy. :) It was our only excursion without him, and we tried to plan ones that he could go on so we would not be leaving him at all of the ports. But there is only so much a 4 year old will be entertained with in Europe instead of beachy ports.

As soon as we got back the ship, we took DS up to the pools for a last (and second) swim in the Mickey pool. All of the other days were just too cold!!! :cold: This day was actually ok, albeit a little windy, and thank goodness there was another little boy in the pool about his age. Other than that, NO ONE, and I don't know how long he would stay in the pool all by himself.
I also saw a sight that I had never seen before....the fountains were all going. This is my 3rd time on the Magic and I have never seen the fountains running!! It was when I saw this that I ran back to the room and got DH and DS to go swimming. He absolutely loved it. And I was thinking why I had never seen them going before on our other cruises??? Beats me! :confused3 DS sure loved them though! He played and played, and was a little sad when the other boy got out, and got out soon after him. It was good timing with us wanting to catch the next movie though.

We wanted to go and see Pirates which would be running continuously throughout the day, in the Buena Vista theater since the last night's premier showing was right before a port day...and so late too!! I had not seen it, but DH stayed up and saw it the night before, but wanted to see it again with me. Thankfully, DS was ok going back the kids clubs, so we were able to go. We would not have dropped him off if he didn't want to since he was in there for our excursion all morning.
So DH got to see it again with me.

I peeked into the movie that was ending right before ours, and there was hardly anyone in there! Everyone must still be on excursions, I hoped ours would be not too busy too. And it wasn't too bad at all, not packed, but not empty, I would say about 2/3 full?
I really liked POC3! I liked it much better than the second one, so I was happy. DH rushed off to get DS from the kids clubs, and I tried to get him to wait just in case there was something after the credits, but he left. Sure enough, there was something there, so don't leave before the credits are over!! Everyone that I have talked to that has seen the movie has never stayed, and are upset about missing the clip at the end.

After picking up DS, it was about time for dinner. Our last dinner. The Farewell show was also tonight, usually one of my favorites....
Since we had to miss out on DS's birthday celebration, we knew they were probably going to do it tonight. We ended in Lumiere's. Dinner seemed really slow tonight, and I wanted to stay and film the server parade of nations. We were able to eat some birthday cake and share it with the table next to us.
After that, we had to dart to the Farewell show (we stayed as long as we could) and I was never able to say goodbye to Sachin. I left my DH to give him our tip envelope and say "farewell, hope we meet again on our next cruise!" :)

The farewell show was great as usual...always makes me cry when they do the slideshow to the music of remember the Magic. Seeing the entertainers etc made me remember when we first boarded and how excited we were to be seeing the welcome aboard show on the beginning of such a long cruise!!! That's forever right? Wrong....went by much too fast!!

DH stayed in the room and packed us all up while I took DS to the Farewell show. When I got back the room, we had just enough time to put our bags out into the hall when the stewards were to our room. We were the last ones it looked like. They were very nice, and said we were just fine. So I really appreciated being able to get our bags out. We were out of breath when all of that was over!!
The room was so sad all empty and packed up....It made me think of the next lucky cruisers that were going to be inhabiting it on their next exciting cruise. I suddenly got very jealous.

Since MSN messenger still was not working (disconnected) we ended up heading to bed, wishing that the next day would not come, but yet, we were excited to get home to our other kids.
Tomorrow, what would be in store disembarking in a foreign port and country?

Day 15: Disembarkation Day:
The saddest day of the trip....:(
We woke up and got ready for the day, and decided not to rush and make our early early seating of breakfast, and just headed up to Topsiders instead. I don't know why, but I was sad. I had met so many nice people, and we had so much fun, that it was really hard to let such a good thing end (like I had any choice, right?).
Already on this day I was regretting staying a day in Barcelona. We were so ready to just get home and be with our older kids. I was actually jealous of those going directly to the airport and catching an immediate flight home that day.

We walked off of the ship at about 8:30 or so, and went out, grabbed a porter and headed off to find our bags. Well, rather a porter grabbed us, but it was ok since DH wanted to use one anyway.

The line for the taxis was pretty long. But we found out that most of the people were waiting for the minivan taxis due to party sizes and luggage sizes that most people had could not fit in a regular car. They would not even let us request one since so many people were waiting for them, and that was fine with us when we heard that!

We were staying that night in the Renaissance hotel by the Barcelona airport. So we made sure that the taxi driver put on his meter, and off we went. I had found out from Scott on our previous day's excursion that the taxi fare should be no more than about 30 euros. So I felt a little more prepared and did not want to be jipped like in Gibraltar. Never again.

We got the the hotel and I was happy to see that the meter said only 19 euros....cool! But then he got out a calculator and started adding things on, saying that there was a port fee (understandable I guess) and a per luggage fee per bag?? WHAT????
I said what is that?? And he showed me a book and said that ALL of the taxis charged a per luggage fee. Since we had 4 bags, and it was about 1.5 euros per bag, it made our final total to 34 euros I think?? So we paid the driver, and a lady came up to me and asked what our taxi total was. They had paid 29 euros and wondered if they were jipped. It sounded like they had the same amount of luggage, so I guess we were the ones jipped. There were MANY people inside complaining about the per luggage fee. Some refused to pay it, and others did not have the extra euros, and just gave them americal dollars for the difference. One man came inside to get a hotel employee to come and translate because they were mad at the fee and did not have enough euros to pay the driver, and she did not speak english (driver). They were the ones that gave the driver some american dollars.

So all in all, I have no idea if we were all jipped. It sounds like the ones that paid more were the ones with alot more baggage than us. It made me glad we did not have all of our 4 kids with us!! OY! What a taxi tab that would have been!
Just everyone be prepared for this taxi per bag fee, and if it were me and I had to do it again, I would have refused to pay it. It was just another ploy to get more money out of foreign tourists, that they all tried to stick together on. It sounded like some people refused to pay it and were fine, so I would have done this. The fare should have been around 30 for us, not 35. If someone is ok with this, then that is fine, but I was not. I was so tired after this trip of feeling ripped off and taken advantage of. Not on the boat of course!!! That was the one place where I felt peaceful and safe.

The line to check in was pretty long...probably about 30 - 30 minutes since there was only 1 or 2 employees at the desk, it was a rather small front desk. We had to wait quite awhile for a NONSMOKING room as was EVERYONE else who had arrived before us. There is such a limited amount in Europe. :(
So we left our bags ticketed with security, and we signed up for the next shuttle that was going to head into town. We really wanted to see Las Ramblas.

The shuttle let us off at the main/center part of town by the archways. We headed off in one direction, by asking a family who seemed to know where they were going where Las Ramblas was. We walked and walked, and then noticed that the family had disappeared. Since DH spoke spanish, he asked a lady where it was, and she gave him directions. What a long walk with a poor little 4 year old with no stroller. :(
We found out that we had passed numerous subway stops on the way, but had no idea which stop or line to get off at, so we never thought to take it. We thought it was a shorter walk than it was too....

When we finally reached Las Ramblas, I loved watching the street performers. It was fun to see alot of them setting up. There was one that was dressed like Edward Scissorhands, and would clash his blade fingers together whenever anyone got close. It seemed like the more outrageous the costume, the more people stopped and watched. Some were silly, some were pretty weird. Some were pretty talented! There was a soccer one that balanced a ball on his bent knee, or foot, until someone paid him, and then he would dribble the ball on his foot and knee on one leg on a small pedestal. I don't know how he did it, extreme balance and coordination!

We did not do any shopping, but looked at all of the small pet stores long the way. They seemed to be in categories...all of the flower shops, then all of the pet shops, then magazines, etc. And one store seemed almost the same as the one next to it. At the pet stores, we were surprised to see pigeons in cages. Who would buy a pigeon?? Maybe to train as a homing pigeon?? Who knows...LOL
After a brief walk down Las Ramblas, we were pretty tired and just wanted to get back to the hotel. We wanted to contact the kids, and just relax.
We remembered seeing a Pizza Hut on the walk down, but it was not open yet at that time.
This time, we were smart, and hopped on the metro (subway) and guessed about where the Pizza Hut was. We chose correctly and were the first ones in the restaraunt. So it was a nice and quiet and smoke free lunch. Even though the pizzas were a little different than the American pizzas, and a little more expensive, it still was a nice lunch that DS would eat! As we were about done, a lady came in and was sat at a table right next to us. I knew that knowing my luck she would start smoking, and luckily she didn't while we finished, but as we were finishing, sure enough, she lit up, and we wanted ourselves and DS out of there ASAP. That is the thing that bugs me about Europe the most. My third trip to Europe and it still bugs me. No non smoking areas. I guess I have become spoiled that no restaraunt or hotel has smoking rooms are smoking inside anymore, so I was a bit put off by it. If people want to smoke that is fine, but don't force me to put up with it and have bad health along with them. Especially in enclosed areas.
This is one of the things that I get down on my knees and kiss the ground of the good USA. Anyways, they have their own laws, and won't change anytime soon. :sad2: :smokin: :crazy2:

We got back on the subway, and found out how to take a bus back to the airport, since the shuttle was not scheduled to come back until hours later. We were noticing all of the small shops, magazine shops etc closing up for the siesta time, so it was probably about 2:00pm. The hotel shuttle was not coming back until 5:00 or 5:30.
We took the cheap bus to the airport at the same location as where the hotel shuttle dropped us off at. Then we only waited about 5 minutes at the airport for the Renaissance shuttle to arrive. Not a bad wait at all.
When we got back to our hotel, our room was ready, and we conked out. We all took a nice and long nap, but woke up pretty hungry. They had 2 restaraunts downstairs, one had closed and the other (a snack bar type cafe) was still open until about 10 or 11pm. So we headed down at about 9:30 and ordered 2 pizzas and a bacon burger for DH. If you are staying at the Renaissance, especially with pickey eaters, here is what I observed:

1. The bacon burger (and I am sure their burgers in general) was disgusting!!! I have noticed that I do NOT like the european burgers (I encountered the same thing in Disneyland Paris when I had the burgers there. I thought it was because I was a few months pregnant, but I now know it was just the European way of doing burgers.)

2. When I ordered the 4 cheese pizza, again I made the misconception of thinking AMERICAN cheese pizza, silly me. It tasted awful. There was some funky strong and different cheeses on that pizza. I kicked myself for not getting the regular margherita pizza, or asking what the 4 cheeses really were! DS did not eat much of it...and I did not eat much of mine. DH was pretty mad that all that money went to waste. They were not cheap. Oh well, it was the first time we had to really pay for food.
I am sure the Pizza Margharita with just the tomato sauce and one cheese was probably just fine.

We set the alarm clock pretty early, because DH saw all of the ship people checking in with us, and did not want to run the risk of being too late in a long shuttle line and risk losing our flight that left at 9:10 am.

We liked Barcelona, but we were so wishing we would have just left and gone home after the cruise. We did not really get too much out of this extra day, and seemed tired and spent for much of it. Most of the time was spent in line to check in, shuttles to town, subways and walking.
We wished there would have been a cheaper flight for us on that saturday so we would not have had to stay.

Tomorrow: Our flights...future travelers beware!!! :mad: I am sorry if this did not help anyone in time.

FYI -

Barcelona is one of Europe's best taxi towns. Taxis are plentiful (there are more than 10,000) and honest (whether they like it or not--the light on top shows which tariff they're charging). They're also reasonable (€1.40 drop charge, €1 per kilometer, these "Tariff 2" rates are in effect 6:00-22:00, pay higher "Tariff 1" rates off-hours, luggage - €1/piece, other fees posted in window.)

from Rick Steves' Spain 2006

Thank you so much for the detailed trip report. It was great. It sounded like a wonderful trip and I am glad I got to experience it through your words and pictures:goodvibes
I can't wait to read about your flight home and your tips. I hope to do a Med cruise in the future and this has been very helpful and fun! Thanks again !!!

Hi everyone,

Day 16: Flying home: Coming soon
Final thoughts and advice for future Med cruisers: Coming soon

Hi Michelle

Thank so much for this great trip report!
My husband and I are going on the Transatlantic WB cruise and this report gives us excellent information about our upcoming holiday!

Any idea when you are going to post the final thoughts and advice?
Really looking forward to it!

Anne

Great Report!:thumbsup2

Cant wait to read the rest!!

Sounds like all those sea days were really wonderful:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter