5/22 cruise, anyone else???

carone0318

Disney-aholic, can't get enough of this place!!!
Our cruise leaves in 17 days and I was wondering if there are any other cruisers out there or do we have the ship all to ourselves!!!

This is the first cruise for my family, myself, dh, dd (6) and ds (2). We are all looking forward to our cruise then we are off to "The World." Dd is definitely looking forward to playing in the club.

Anyone else with us for this sail?

PS - I'll be the one up in the air parasailing at 10am!!!! That's my time and I am so excited :Pinkbounc

Our family will be there, myself, husband, Son - 7 and Daughter - 5. This is also our first cruise. We are going to WDW first for 6 days and then going on the cruise!

Can't wait. It's also our first.

We'll have myself, DH, DS (10) and DD (8).

Kelley

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Us...with

DDs 6 and almost 8

Then to BCV for 7 days!

I saw your post about Spectro....I can't believe that it is not going to be on at all while we are there...

OkieDisney - I hear you about SpectroMagic. I am bummed, but keep thinking that they are just holding out and that they will put one in there, but as each day passes, I am feeling more doubt.

I am happy to see that my family is not the only ones that will be on the ship. For a few minutes I was thinking that we will have the characters all to ourselves (not that bad of a thing!)

Wouldn't it be funny if we are all saying, yeah I'm going blah, blah, blah and at the first dinner, we sit down and it turns out we are seated with one of you. It's possible because most of our kiddos are young and I would think that most of requested the early seating. I bet we will cross paths at some point whether we know it or not.

I'm the very Irish one with freckles and short dark hair. My dh is Italian and tans nice (always bothers me, but I am trying to fight nature with the faux tan...), our dd is tiny, with long brown hair and glass and ds resembles STITCH! Oh well, he doesn't look like him, but he acts like him. Ds is adorable and when he walks he leads with his belly ;)

I hope I get to meet some fellow DISers on this trip and if there are more of you out there, let us know.

with DDs ages 13, 10 and 4! Going to be at BC for 5 nights prior! It's almost here!!!!! wooo-hooo!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter