5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
Boohoo...due to the MAGIC heading west for the summer of 2008 the reunion cruise will not happen as scheduled...but someday we *will* meet again! Until then, keep the chatting up :-)

Hi Amanda. I booked, but shhh. My family doesn't know yet. I did call DH this morning and asked if Costa Maya is a good diving spot. That's the criteria. He's not crazy about CC twice, but if he's excited about CM, it's OK! My DD will be 15 on that cruise, and she's a diver too. I'm the only non-diver in the family.

Yeah! I am not the only silly goose on the DIS! :Pinkbounc :bounce: I did break the news to my DH and he took it better than expected :teeth: VerandahMan aka Andy has also booked this cruise:sunny: And I am trying to talk ericamanda01 aka Amanda to book it as well.....we will see....I have a bounce in my step today!!!:rolleyes1

Told my DH too. He officially thinks I'm nuts. This is even further out than our upcoming cruise, which we booked 17 months out.

I have a feeling that we won't really need to recruit people for this cruise, it will fill up. Lots of people love CC.

Originally posted by Dancind
Told my DH too. He officially thinks I'm nuts. This is even further out than our upcoming cruise, which we booked 17 months out.

I have a feeling that we won't really need to recruit people for this cruise, it will fill up. Lots of people love CC.

Yeah but Diana, we want it fill up with our DIS buddies ;)

Just got off the phone with DCL and we are going with ya'll.. YIPPEE!!!!!!!!

Patty Misti and Dominique

We're set now, just added my Dmom and DD 15 to our ressie. My mom will be celebrating #70 in March 2006, used that to sway DD 15 to come along.

I still can't believe that DW and I are booked for two cruises in 2005, and now one for 2006. I guess we are DCL addicts all the way, LOL!!!

I will have to add our May 2006 countdown clock after our January 2005 cruise is over.

:wave2:

Just called my mom in Florida, she spent the day with fellow DIS'er "dclwdwlover" and had a great time. I told her about her 70th Birthday Cruise and she was tickled PINK!!!

Myself, DH and our two boys (they'll be 11 and 9 in '06)! I booked first thing this morning with DCL, then searched around and got a great price with Costco. We've got a Cat. 6 and I'll keep my fingers crossed for another upgrade to Cat 4. We sailed the Eastern this past May and can't wait to do the Western and TWO Castaway days!! I am already planning on spending the second CC day just laying enjoying the adults beach!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

YAY Phyliss! My DS will almost be 11 at that time, and then I will have an almost 10 year old, almost 7 and a 3 year old, by then.......wow where does time go???

ANdy, you are a wonderful son treating your Ma like that! I would be tickeld pink too if one of my kids takes me on cruises when I am a retiree!!!!!!!!

Amanda, "might as well" retitle this thread and make it official. We've got a contingent here!

I've been looking forward to our December cruise for a year and a half, and talking to folks on that thread for that long. I just knew when it was over, it would be so depressing. So booking this cruise was the cure! Now I will have another year and a half of looking forward and getting to know everyone!

So, anyone going to the World in October? We will be there the 8th to the 13th, and again Dec. 28-31 after our cruise.

We have a curtesy(sp) hold on our room until Monday. Bust since talking to DCL, Mickid and I talked and we are going to spring for a navigator's verandah. I like to get up early in the morning and watch the sun rise. She likes to sleep a bit later along with Dominique. She will be almost 6 on this cruise. She had a blast on the one we just got off of. Doing the happy happy dance.
Now we just have to come up with a time to cruise in 2005. Think we are going to cancel the August repo cruise.
Talk to ya'll later
Patty

Originally posted by dzneprincess
YAY Phyliss! My DS will almost be 11 at that time, and then I will have an almost 10 year old, almost 7 and a 3 year old, by then

COOL!! My kids loved emailing with their cruise buddies before we set sail on our last cruise. Wow..4 kids, you are brave! LOL!! Let's remember to get the kids chatting before the cruise. No way I'm telling my kids about this one yet. I think I've got about 500 days before I need to say anything! ;)

Originally posted by Dancind
...So, anyone going to the World in October? We will be there the 8th to the 13th, and again Dec. 28-31 after our cruise.

We are!! We are!!! We'll be there for a quick Halloween surprise... 10/28-11/1! :Pinkbounc

I'm there with ya Phyliss. Mine don't even know we are going this November yet! LOL

We are thinking really hard about this cruise!! I have a cabin on hold with Dana at Micdan. My husband thinks I am crazy for thinking this far out. I need some words of encourgement!! :)

Remember, the early bird gets the worm!!! Book early and save!!!

Originally posted by RAC
We are thinking really hard about this cruise!! I have a cabin on hold with Dana at Micdan. My husband thinks I am crazy for thinking this far out. I need some words of encourgement!! :)

RAC, think think think away. YOu have a yearand a half minus 60 days to think without penalty! Just dont let go of that cabin, because at the 60 day mark, you can let it go without penalty, you can never get back that Early Booking Savings. I cant plan this far ahead either, I mean who really can? BUT I can let DCL hold my depo and if for some reason we cant go, than no harm done I get my money back. My particular rate has already gone up over $1000 on the DCL site, just in one day:earseek:
Andy, I dont guess there is too much hope of getting a better rate rebooking aboard, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter