5 nights????

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Okay, I haven't even gone on this trip yet and am planning my next one. We are planning on staying at the HRH for five nights next summer. Do you think this is too long of a stay. We figured we could do a cabana day, pool hop, shop and of course the parks? How long would you normally stay?

Thanks!

Definitely NOT too long!

We stayed 4 nights earlier this summer and I could have easily spend another two nights :).

I am dreading the fact that this trip will be a much shorter one for us and we will only be spending 2 nights there :(. We'd spend more time but we are vacationing with our inlaws and it's their first trip to Disney so we will be moving over to Disney after that.

Teresa

We will be at the HRH for 5 nights in November after a 7 night stay at Orange Lakes. We started out at 3 nights, then it was stay 3 nights get 1 free, then the flight was cheaper if we left on a Wed instead of a Tuesday, so here we are at 5 nights! I am looking forward to relaxing in our cabana for a day!:Pinkbounc

I have stayed 3 times at the HRH and had two 3 night stays and one 4 night stay.I enjoyed staying poolside on the 4th of july in 2002 that im doing it again for a 5 night stay.We leave everytime saying we need more time here.Im going for 2 days with a cabana. Friends want to go with us so it would be great to have a cabana when they come and one day for myself.
tiggerguy2000

Glad to hear it. 3 days was just too short for us. And my next trip is 2 days, 1 night.:(

But that is better than nothing!

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
Okay, I haven't even gone on this trip yet and am planning my next one. We are planning on staying at the HRH for five nights next summer. Do you think this is too long of a stay. We figured we could do a cabana day, pool hop, shop and of course the parks? How long would you normally stay?

Thanks!

I always return from a trip and start planning the next one!:p 5 nights sounds great to me! But thats comming from someone that has stayed 10 days :eek: We did do SW one day the rest we switched from parks to relaxing resort days. That trip was an exception the rest are usually 5 days average any less and I feel like it wasnt enough time for us.

As you know stayed at the HRH and we stayed for 14 nights!! and that wasn't long enough............!!! But then living an 8 hour flight away is partly the reason. I guess if I lived in Florida and was able to visit more often than yearly, that would drop to say 10 nights!!! :) Seriously though, 3 or 4 days is definitely not long enough to do the park justice in my opinion if you know what I mean! What's the time......9.27 pm in England.....just monitoring my visits ;)

Thanks Cass!!!!! I just can't get enough of any of those places. So now that you say a full week......two more nights??? Not a bad idea.....(gears turning in head....LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter