$5 off $25 coupon at TDS

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I picked up some new pins for DS at TDS and CM gave me a coupon good for $5 off purchase of $25 good from 3/6 - 3/12. Small print, of course, says not good on Passes, Dis $$, gift certs, etc. Obviously a promo for those filling Easter baskets with disney goodies - that's another free pin to me!

I got one yesterday when I picked up my Cinderella DVD. I also got $10.00 of $30.00 of Princess stuff, but then I wasn't able to get the Disney Club discount too....so this coupon will probably be the same that or the discount.

Kid cuisine (frozen dinner) has coupons for $5 of a purchase of $35. Good until 4/30/02.

I picked up our Cinderella II DVD today and got in on the $10 off the $30 princess stuff, plus she took my DC card discount, plus I had bought a couple of other things and had the $10 off of $50 coupon (from the internet) so I racked up for cheap. I wouldn't have known about any of these offers if it were not for these boards - :)!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter