50% Off Knotts Berry Farm on Ebay?

consultant

Mouseketeer
I see a lot of people selling on Ebay 50% off discount codes for Knotts Berry Farm. Can be used at their website for multiple tickets. Yet if I try to Google, I can't find any discussion or info anywhere about this discount They must have gotten the codes for free if they are selling them for $1.99. With so many sellers I'm surprised you can't more easily find their source? Anyone know the story behind this?

I can't tell you where the people on Ebay got them, but my brother was a GM at a restaurant chain branch a few years ago and they had a corporate discount for Knott's so he bought all our tickets.

A friend of mine is an educational assistant in Cali and their union allows them to buy heavily discounted tickets ...

There's lots of ways to get discount codes that are not supposed to be sold but for members of an organization. If you ask around, especially to friends that travel you can probably take advantage of one legitimately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter