50's Prime Time or Hollywood & Vine?

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
Currently have a reservation for lunch @ 50's Prime Time on my 40th birthday for our family. Now wondering if we should switch to Hollywood & Vine's character lunch. Not finding many reviews of the lunch at H&V. Any thoughts?

I know some people don't like it, but I've always thought 50s prime time was just fine. Recently, we've switched over the do the Brown Derby Lounge (sitting outside). My DD was at H&V in Jan. with her BF's family and she said the food was not being replenished fast enough, but it tasted bad anyways.

I've always enjoyed Prime Time Cafe but the servings are pretty big. My new favorite is getting a few small apps at the Brown Derby outdoor lounge.

I love the food at 50's, like the food at H&V
I love the seasonal dining characters at H&V and like the concept of 50's.

Really a toss up! Flip a coin!!!

We had a reservation at Hollywood & Vine for our last trip (NYE 2019) and cancelled it. Reviews too bad. Not worth the cost to try with so many bad reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter