50th birthday- quick trip

NYCANC

DIS Veteran
Hi! We have not been since covid and I am starting to plan my 50th for December 2023.
Usually we go for 7-10 days but since I would like to be there on my birthday and avoid the Thanksgiving and holiday crowds- we are looking around December 8-11th? timeframe.
2 park days probably- Saturday and Sunday. We have two older teens. Thinking we will stay at our fave, Poly or Contemporary for convenience.

This is what I am thinking- let me know what you think :)

If we can do it- we would do VIP one day. Depending on the hourly rate that time, etc. We would do all 4 parks rope drop to close. Quick service to not waste any time eating too.

Otherwise- one day MK and probably a split day between Epcot and HS just to do our favorites. Sorry, AK- no time this trip.

The other thing I was thinking about is Keys to the Kingdom (kids are old enough) but not sure if I would want to take that many hours away from the MK day (my favorite). I always wanted to do the tour but not sure if a 2 day trip is the right time to do it.

So I am just torn- VIP (if we can make that happen)? Keys to the Kingdom? Skip both and just do MK/Epcot/HS?
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter