6/13/2009 Western on Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Disney Fan

DIS Veteran
Our official DIS Meet website!
(Thanks Stephanie (Brooklyn) for the hard work on a great site!)

DIS MEET - 3:00PM IN PROMENADE - DAY OF EMBARKATION

Is anyone else on this one?

We are in a category 6. It will be me and DH and our DS (will be 10) :dance3:

Cruising Families

Texas Disney Fan & dbenlee : Yes 2 adults & 1 child
DW - Fran
DH - Ben
DS - Rob (10)
from Southeast Texas

Paula13:
DW
DH
DD (13)
DDF (13) daugther's friend
from PA

Disney Fans: Yes 3 adults & 2 children
DW
DH
DS (9)
DS (6)
DGM
from Dallas, Texas

RAC:
Randi
DD - Ashyln (12)
Don
Gail
from SC

Nikkistevej: Yes 2 adults & 1 child - FE organizer (woohoo!!!)
DW - Nikki
DH - Steve
DD - Jordan (6)
from Baltimore, MD

Karendvc07: Yes 1 adult & 2 children
self
DS (13)
DS (9)
+ 8 various family members from other states
from Southern Illinois

thetripletgang: Yes 2 adults & 3 children
DW
DH
DS (8)
DD (8)
DD (8)

DisneyBaby2004: Yes 2 adults & 2 children
DW
DH
DD (10)
DS (6)

momtomari: Yes 1 adult & 1 child
Self - Amanda
DD - Mari (6)

Disney Poly: Yes 3 adults & 3 children
DW
Dh
DS (19)
DD (16)
DS (15)
DD (11)

runwad:
DW (42)
DH (45)
DD (13)
DD (11)
DS (8)

sammatt:
DW - Lisa (self)
DH - Dave
DD - Samantha (11)
DS - Matthew (9)
Georgia (my mamacita)
from San Jose, Ca

djd7292: Yes 1 adult & 1 child
Deb (self)
DD - Jayde (16)
from MI

jarigw: Yes 3 adults & 1 child
DH - Glen
DW - Mariann
DD - Gwen (14)
DSIL - Jan
from Pittsburgh, PA

BethA: Yes 3 rooms 6 adults & 1 child
DW - Beth
DH -Sean
DS-Brandon(13)
DS - Blake (20)
Girlfriend - Katie (21)
Parents - Joe
Betty
from Pittsburgh, PA

IndyRosa20:
DW - Rosa
DH - John
DD - Stacy (21)
DS - Trent (10)

TammyAlphabet: Yes
Self
friend
DD 11
DS 17
friend
her daugther about 9

pclaire: Yes 1 adult & 1 child
self - Pattie
DD - Ally (almost 11)

IrishCowboy:

Ruley3: 2 cabins Yes 4 adults & 3 children
DW - April (self)
DH - Rob
DS - Lance (5)
DS - Layne (14)
DD - Layla (2)
DSis - Holley
Her DH - Chris

toddlerhouse:
okwmeister:
IndyRosa20:
Stingmon:

sinnika: Yes 2 adults & 2 children
Me: DW - Taina
DD: Kaitlyn (age 13 - almost 14 by cruise)
DS - Ben (12)
Sister - Beatrice
BIL - Stephen

from SE Texas

Triplefigs: Yes 2 adults & 3 children

Diane71969: Yes 1 adult & 1 child
self - Diane
DS - Larry (14)

NCDISFAM:
DW
DH
DD (13)
DS (11)
DD (19)
boyfriend

Yensidfan: yes 4 adults
DW
DH
DD (21)
DS (18)
from Orlando

SUZCRUISE: yes 2 adults & 4 children
Self
DS (13)
DD (13)
DD (10)
DNephew (10)
DGrandma

Brooklyn: Yes 2 adults & 2 children
Self - Stephanie
DH - Craig
DD - Brooklyn (8)
DD - Madison (4)
grandma

Andrea loves Disney Yes 2 adults & 2 children
self - Andrea
DH - Kyle
DD - Megan (13)
DS - Evan (9)
Chicago suburbs

Yes! We are in...we are a gang of 5..my husband and I and triplet 8 year olds. It should be a fun cruise!!:cool1:

This is our 2nd cruise...we did our last Disney cruise on the Wonder when the gang was 17 months old.:) Now that they are older (8) we will be able to do more things on board!:dance3:

We are also on this cruise 3 adults and a 14 year old girl. Hoping we can meet some new friends and enjoy our 2nd Disney Cruise. Our last was a 4 day in May of 2007. We are really looking forward to seeing some sights in the ports

My family and I are counting down the months until this cruise! :yay: This will be the second cruise for my boys (8 & 13) and me. My sister & her family, my brother & his family, and my mom & step-dad are also going. I can't wait to show them around the cruise ship! And my older son is excited about finally being old enough to hang out at The Stack!

My son loved the kids club. He is hoping to have time in Ocean Quest. On our Key West day, we are meeting my DBIL and his wife. They live in Key Largo. My son is soo excited about it.

I suspect that they will leave us behind and take him around to see the sights. :)

My son loved the kids club. He is hoping to have time in Ocean Quest. On our Key West day, we are meeting my DBIL and his wife. They live in Key Largo. My son is soo excited about it.

I suspect that they will leave us behind and take him around to see the sights. :)

Hmmm, if they do that maybe we should go back on board for a little "quiet" time :rolleyes1

Great to meet others that will be on this cruise. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise (first one was Wonder 8/05). It will interesting to see the differences (if any) between the two. Heard the Magic just came out of dry dock & they updated the cove area for adults.

It will be me (single mom) & my DD (16). I will probably only see her at feeding times. She has already forbidden any excursions but will get off the ship for sightseeing. lol

I just booked this cruise as well- I was on the Aug 15, 2009 Eastern to Tortola- but got a great price on this one- so I changed. This is our 2nd Disney cruise, 1st one was an Eastern in Sept 2007. It will be me, DH, and my DD will be almost 7 at that time. Can't wait to go!!

I saw a couple of posts about people able to get cat 12 at great prices for this sailing date.:yay: We are really looking forward to this cruise.

Not really. We are going to stay the night before at one of the resorts near DD so that we can take our DS9 to the new T-Rex restuant.

Yeah, we're going to go there too, after the cruise. My DD will be graduating Kindergarten on Thursday before the cruise, so we are driving down that evening, will arrive some time the next day. But we are staying at Saratoga Springs the week after the cruise.

We're in... We were scheduled for this cruise but was rethinking it due to the price, but when the cat 12 price came out, it was a done deal. We can't wait!
It is myself, DD (12), and my parents, hubby has to travel for work that week. My DD would love to chat with others her age!

We're in... We were scheduled for this cruise but was rethinking it due to the price, but when the cat 12 price came out, it was a done deal. We can't wait!
It is myself, DD (12), and my parents, hubby has to travel for work that week. My DD would love to chat with others her age!

I see AKV pic in your signature- we own DVC there too. We love it!!!

We do! We bought there in March, haven't actually stayed there yet. We plan to next year sometime.

We do! We bought there in March, haven't actually stayed there yet. We plan to next year sometime.

We bought in Sept '07 on our last Disney cruise- and stayed at AKV in May- it was the greatest!!! We actually added on in August '08 too. ;) Couldn't resist the perks that came with it!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter