6 days till disny trip!!!!!!

M

minniehaha

hello all !!!!!! first timer here what should i be doin????? 95%packed.
is it still raining? are the bugsrealy bad?:pinkbounc :wave:

Glad to have you here on the DIS. Don't know about the bugs or the weather! But have a wonderful vacation!!!

Me too Minnie!!! Leaving friday. You have me beat though...im not started packing yet!! I think the rain is getting over with this week...think positive!!

Welcome!

6 days left huh? Good for you!!!! 11 days left here!

You should make a list and go over everything you should of packed. Make sure you have everything.

Are you staying at a resort? If so, call and confirm your days. Get the camera, film, and good walking shoes ready. Driving? check your oil, tire pressure in your tires, check car over.
Flying? Double check your flights.

Just GET READY to have some fun!!!!!!!! :)

Have a GREAT trip! :)

DO NOT try to do EVERYTHING in this one trip, you will be tired, cranky and end up missing more. relax, enjoy, Disney is a whole vacation experience!

We leave in 6 days too and I can hardley wait, I am 1/2 packed, but pretty
much set to go. I hope we get some weather.

Hulabird :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

carib01a.gif

Just back on Sat. Take advantage of ee, e-night and fast pass. These 3 things will help you make the best use of your time. Get to the parks early and leave for a midday break. The heat and humidity can be unbearable if you don't take a break. I would say to bring bug spray. This was our first encounter with mosquitos as WDW and they were vicious(my dd's are very sensitive to bug bites). Get maps of the parks on your first day and plan out what rides are important to you. Don't count on being able to do everything but you should be able to do quite a bit! Go to a character meal if you have little ones with you. Beats waiting in the lines at the parks for autographs and pictures. Most of all ENJOY! The time will go quickly. We miss it already!

The heat was tolerable, but in the afternoons, definitely
take a break. That was the worst part of the day in the
parks (only did that one time!!!). The mosquitoes?
well I did have several bug bites, didn't know what they
were (did not itch), but I would take some spray/cream
along, to be on the safe side. THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING
PART OF THE TRIP (almost) - preparing. We are on the
"other end" - it is OVER!

SSB lives here,

Don't fret the rain all that much... when we do get it, usually it is late in the afternoon and only lasts an hour or two. Some days you actually will welcome it, as it will cool it down a bit.

Also, I don't think SSB has had a single mosquito bite this summer, so they can't be all that bad!!!

SSB hopes that you all have a GREAT time!

:D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter