6 meals a day

Well said. It's also important to do some resistance training (weight lifting) in addition to the cardio to increase fat burning at rest, among other benefits. People often avoid this part. Resistance training doesn't mean one has to bulk up (like Mr Fantastic, for example- HA!), but that's fine, too. Increasing tone/lean body mass burns fat when one is at rest... like on the DISH boards... :goodvibes :thumbsup2

ya know what else works for getting in shape... being chased though the streets after being set on fire. I am not doing that either.

This was not the correct board to post fitness and nutrition info on. Sorry about the mix up.:scared:

If that's your worst transgression, you have nothing to fear. :goodvibes This was less "off topic" for the podcast forum than some other threads. One of the moderators could've moved it without deletion to the W.I.S.H. board, but it's good information... IMHO. :thumbsup2

Thanks. Weight loss and fitness are touchy subjects that some are clearly sensitive about. Just trying not to ruffle any feathers.:wizard:

Why??? Did you call me fat???? DID HE CALL ME FAT????

Sorry, my feathers come pre-ruffled.

Thanks. Weight loss and fitness are touchy subjects that some are clearly sensitive about. Just trying not to ruffle any feathers.:wizard:

Why??? Did you call me fat???? DID HE CALL ME FAT????

Sorry, my feathers come pre-ruffled.

Isn't this the DISH Boards??!? Where everyone's cool??!? I mean, one person takes offense when none is intended, another flames...what are we becoming?... TEDDY BEAR COLLECTORS??!? :scared: Oh, the humanity!!! :scared:

If you take this seriously, I'll call you a Scrapbooker.;)

ya know what else works for getting in shape... being chased though the streets after being set on fire. I am not doing that either.

I'm with oscar. If I was meant to run that someone would be chasing me...otherwise...run=bad :lovestruc I don't know what this thread is about...but you know how I love to hijack them...arg....pirate:
Who wants pie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter