6 to 10 inches of snow!

We4mickey

Cast Member
Seriously, I have had enough of winter. It is supposed to be spring. They say we could have blizzard conditions, 6 to 10 inches of snow. Everyone east of Wisconsin you better watch out, cuz I am going to share. I don't want all this great stuff for myself.

we didn't get hit too bad. i think a few inches and the driveway is still clear.

4 days til disney... i still think you should call in sick :goodvibes

Im sorry for whoever got snow :scared1:. We have had rain all weekend :sad2: and it suppose to last till tues. Wish I was @ the fort or on the cruise or anywhere where it is at least 80 :)

we didn't get hit too bad. i think a few inches and the driveway is still clear.

4 days til disney... i still think you should call in sick :goodvibes

Do you think the roads will be clear enough to get the MH out of the "THE GREAT WHITE NORTH"

Jeff
in the Wet Mid-Atlantic

Im sorry for whoever got snow :scared1:. We have had rain all weekend :sad2: and it suppose to last till tues. Wish I was @ the fort or on the cruise or anywhere where it is at least 80 :)

We had 70's today :)

Your right down the road from me! I am in Kenowhere (Kenosha) LOL.
That stuff was NASTY Sat and Sunday, but look its almost all gone!
I dont think spring is anywhere near, even though the robins are here.
We are going to relocate to FL within the next few months. I cant wait!

Your right down the road from me! I am in Kenowhere (Kenosha) LOL.
That stuff was NASTY Sat and Sunday, but look its almost all gone!
I dont think spring is anywhere near, even though the robins are here.
We are going to relocate to FL within the next few months. I cant wait!

Can I go with you? My Dsis and Bil will be there this weekend and I can't go. BOOHOO

we still have open cabinets for you. i would never go without sending an invite your way... :love: you know that... be ready by noon tomorrow...
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter