60 day "ish" question!!!

RoyDad

Earning My Ears
Maybe I am over thinking this but someone please help me ha ha ha

We are headed to the beach club in 89 days.. We are using points for a 2 bed room villa with another family for a stay Sunday-Thursday.... This is where we are trying to figure some things out... Another family is also going down with us BUT that family is arriving 3 days before on Thursday but leaving the same day we are. So that families "60 day" window starts 3 days before i can book ours... Here is my question...

If we are linked in their family and friends can she book all our dinner reservations together at their 60 day window (3 days before i can) for when we are there?

We will have tickets and hotel reservations Sunday Thursday.... they have it Thursday-Thursday ... Not staying in the same room...

She can book your dinning reservation under their reservation. When I booked mine in December, my wife made some and i made some under my account for our other party. We didn’t have to list the guests who were attending with us, just the account holder and how many guests

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter