600 Points Available for Rent at $16 a point Home Resorts Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Vero Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paul,

Looking to book a 2 bedroom suit at BWV from Nov 18-22. Would that be possible/available? Ideally I'd book two of those. DBC is another option if that works.

Thanks!
Hello. Thank you for looking. Nothing is available for those dates. Let me know if flexible with resorts or dates. Paul

Looking for studios available June 4-6, 2020. Open to any resorts. Thanks
Hello. I do see availability at Bay Lake, Polynesian and Saratoga. Please let me know how I can help. If you could send me a PM that would be great. Thank you. Paul

Well, I have 12 posts but am still not able to PM. Would you be able to quote me the following?
3 BR OKW 10/15/2020-10/19/2020

Well, I have 12 posts but am still not able to PM. Would you be able to quote me the following?
3 BR OKW 10/15/2020-10/19/2020
Keep trying something is not right you should be able to PM. There is not any availability for those dates. Any flexibility? PM me and I will try and help you.
Paul

Looking for any availability for a studio, one bedroom or two bedroom villa at either Boardwalk or Beach club for one night Oct 11 2020

Looking for any availability for a studio, one bedroom or two bedroom villa at either Boardwalk or Beach club for one night Oct 11 2020
Hello. Unfortunately everything is currently booked. Let me know if flexible on date or resort

Hello. I do see availability at Bay Lake, Polynesian and Saratoga. Please let me know how I can help. If you could send me a PM that would be great. Thank you. Paul
Thanks, can you please let me know the points for each, thanks!

Hello and thank you for looking. I love helping folks with their Disney vacations. I have many points for rent or transfer. My home resorts are Boardwalk (BWV), Saratoga Springs (SSR), and Vero Beach (VB).
Most importantly, I can also book at ALL Disney resorts within the 7-month window.
I am renting at $16 per point. I can also transfer points with a minimum of 200 points.
Please Private Message (pm) me if you have any requests. I am happy to correspond with you through pm to help you with your requests. Please tell me dates requested, resort and unit size.
Once we find your dates resort, then you will need to provide me the names, address, phone number, email address and ages of people in your party for the reservation so I can complete properly.
I ask for 50% deposit at the time of reservation confirmation. The remaining balance (50%) is due 60 days prior to check-in. I take PayPal (friends/family no fee) or you will have to cover the PayPal fees, if any. I can also process an Electronic check (E check). Also, I am more than happy to do a rental agreement as well.
I have rented to people many times and can provide references if needed. Please contact me via the pm.
I look forward to helping you. Thank you very much.
Paul

My Wife and I are looking for AKV One bedroom July 7, 2020 - July 12, 2020 if possible. Thanks

Hello There! We are looking for a studio August 22 - 28 at either Poly, GF, BC, or Boulder Ridge. Is there any availability? Thanks much!

Hello There! We are looking for a studio August 22 - 28 at either Poly, GF, BC, or Boulder Ridge. Is there any availability? Thanks much!
Only SSR is open for all dates. Poly has 3 nights. Let me know. Send PM if can.

I am looking at Boardwalk Villas Value Studio December 5-19. I am willing to book a partial stay, if you let me know what dates are available. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter