600pts @ $18-22 pp for Rent Feb 2024 and Onward Book Any Resort Except Riviera - HHI and SSR Home Resorts *Experienced with DVC Rentals*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many points you have left. I am looking for 438 points (I think) for 2/11/24-2/18/24 (7 nights) at AKL. Wanting a two bedroom suite with club access. Would be 5 adults, 2 kids.

Not sure how many points you have left. I am looking for 438 points (I think) for 2/11/24-2/18/24 (7 nights) at AKL. Wanting a two bedroom suite with club access. Would be 5 adults, 2 kids.
Hi!

The AKL Jambo House 2 bedroom kilimanjaro club villas are all booked. There are still 2 bedroom villas available at AKV Kidani Village but no club access. Let me know if you're intersted in any other resorts or dates!

the resort, room configuration and club access are more important than the specific week. Can you check availability for any other week in February or even early March (before springbreak starts)? I realize the number of points may change based on the week, too. Thanks.

Last edited:
Were you able to check on availability for any other weeks In February for my previous post re: a week at AKL with club access? Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Were you able to check on availability for any other weeks In February for my previous post re: a week at AKL with club access? Let me know if you need anything else from me.
There is no availability for that room category through June. Generally the club level books up at AKV right at the 11 month window. Sorry!

There is no availability for that room category through June. Generally the club level books up at AKV right at the 11 month window. Sorry!
Okay. Let me check and see if my group is amenable to a room without club access

We would still be interested in the February 11 - 18 dates in a two bedroom suite without club access at AKL. however, we do want savanna view so hopefully that is available. Also would it be possible to request a handicap room or a room close to the elevator?

We would still be interested in the February 11 - 18 dates in a two bedroom suite without club access at AKL. however, we do want savanna view so hopefully that is available. Also would it be possible to request a handicap room or a room close to the elevator?
The wheelchair accessible savanna view 2 bedroom villas are available at AKV Kidani Village with the option of roll in shower or a regular tub. Zero two bedroom savanna view accessible or regular are available for your full dates at AKV Jambo house. For the 2 Bed at AKV Kidani you would be looking at 337 points or $6066. Please PM me if you wish to discuss further, move forward, or have any other questions! Thanks!

The wheelchair accessible savanna view 2 bedroom villas are available at AKV Kidani Village with the option of roll in shower or a regular tub. Zero two bedroom savanna view accessible or regular are available for your full dates at AKV Jambo house. For the 2 Bed at AKV Kidani you would be looking at 337 points or $6066. Please PM me if you wish to discuss further, move forward, or have any other questions! Thanks!
Hate to keep messaging with questions on availability. Trying to please multiple people on my end. Just want to make sure there are no two bedroom villas at Jambo house for any week in February before finalizing. Wasn’t sure if you checked just for that specific week or not. We would rather be in Jambo if possible. If all two bedroom villas at Jambo are booked in February (handicap or not), we will probably book at Kidani.

Hate to keep messaging with questions on availability. Trying to please multiple people on my end. Just want to make sure there are no two bedroom villas at Jambo house for any week in February before finalizing. Wasn’t sure if you checked just for that specific week or not. We would rather be in Jambo if possible. If all two bedroom villas at Jambo are booked in February (handicap or not), we will probably book at Kidani.
Correct, there are no full weeks available at Jambo.

I think it may be too early but I am looking a studio at VGC for any of the following dates for 2 adults.
April 8-12
April 15-19
April 22-26

I think it may be too early but I am looking a studio at VGC for any of the following dates for 2 adults.
April 8-12
April 15-19
April 22-26
Hi! There is currently availability for both of your early dates but not for the 22nd-26th. We can monitor the availability as we get closer to the 7 month window but if you'd like to guarantee your reservation I would recommend finding an owner with VGC points that can book it now for you.

Hi! There is currently availability for both of your early dates but not for the 22nd-26th. We can monitor the availability as we get closer to the 7 month window but if you'd like to guarantee your reservation I would recommend finding an owner with VGC points that can book it now for you.

Thanks for checking! When could you book this reservation, assuming there is still availability? September?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter