$68/ one way Buffalo to Orlando

TreesyB

DIS Veteran
Pretty cheap right? :cool1:

Now the trick is finding the flight back at a comparable price.:surfweb:

yes I would love to know the answer to that one too.

Pretty cheap right? :cool1:

Now the trick is finding the flight back at a comparable price.:surfweb:

There's a return flight on March 8th for the same price....boy do I wish I still had some vacation time left!!!!! I would snapped up this deal in a second. Thanks for posting....

I have never had a problem with low flights out of buffalo, last year got return air for 4 for 700 dollars and so far for our trip in may to get there got our flight for 54 dollars each last week leaving in may ...I will never fly out of Toronto EVER again :banana: :banana: :thumbsup2

There's a return flight on March 8th for the same price....boy do I wish I still had some vacation time left!!!!! I would snapped up this deal in a second. Thanks for posting....

i'm only staying for one night and then going to Ft. Myers til the 4th.- I don't have much vacation time, but my parents are going to Ft. Myers and they're gonna keep my ds for an extra 2 days so I'm really taking an extra long weekend.

So if you notice a cheap flight for the 4th in the evening :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter