687: My fav Dream bar

Disney Dad Canada

Passing on my Disney obsession to my 3 kids, and a
Just wanted to tell everyone how great 687 is in "The District". It's your basic sports bar with tons of tvs, but it's the staff (Richie and the boys) that make the difference. Try the 687 draft, its very good.

BTW, the reason for the 687 name was it was the ship's number at the building yard. On the wall of the 687 you can see progress pictures of The Fantasy.

Just wanted to tell everyone how great 687 is in "The District". It's your basic sports bar with tons of tvs, but it's the staff (Richie and the boys) that make the difference. Try the 687 draft, its very good.

BTW, the reason for the 687 name was it was the ship's number at the building yard. On the wall of the 687 you can see progress pictures of The Fantasy.

I know I am talking in stereotypes here, but "Pink" seems feminine and "687" seems masculine. Neither of the concepts really appeals to me. I am hoping I really like what is offered on the Fantasy.

I know I am talking in stereotypes here, but "Pink" seems feminine and "687" seems masculine. Neither of the concepts really appeals to me. I am hoping I really like what is offered on the Fantasy.

Pink is the gay bar, isn't it? :)

There were actually more women then men in 687 when I was there, including 3 ladies that reminded me of the 3 girls that were in love with Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

I loved the entire district. I loved pink because I love pink and the accoustics were nice to that a group was able to sit down relax and chat.

687 we loved the bar staff there - however they were rotating to another area the next cruise.

Skyline was great too. The windows change to different cities every half hour. Glowing icecubes are a big theme in this bar.

There really is something for everyone there.

So... as cool as these bars are, what are we going to get on the Fantasy?

Can't wait to check them out...if I remember correctly, Pete stated that 687 would be a great meeting place...maybe we could get meet and greet there?

My favorite bar was Meridian...between Palo and Remy.

Had a modern / Hemingway feel too it.

Also...had two outdoor areas...one side smoking...other side no smoking.

Very, very nice.

My favorite bar was Meridian...between Palo and Remy.

Had a modern / Hemingway feel too it.

Also...had two outdoor areas...one side smoking...other side no smoking.

Very, very nice.

Never found that one, probably because I wasn't looking for the adult restaurants. I've heard great things about it though.

687 was a meeting place for our group on the Dream, and we walked through Pink while trying to identify things on a photo scavenger hunt. (I hope there will be NO scavenger hunts on the Fantasy Podcast cruise!) We went to Meridian as part of the Art of the Theme ship tour. We also waited there before our Palo dinner. I wouldn't mind returning to Meridian, but the District did nothing for me.

687 was a meeting place for our group on the Dream, and we walked through Pink while trying to identify things on a photo scavenger hunt. (I hope there will be NO scavenger hunts on the Fantasy Podcast cruise!) We went to Meridian as part of the Art of the Theme ship tour. We also waited there before our Palo dinner. I wouldn't mind returning to Meridian, but the District did nothing for me.

Thats what's nice about the Dream, there's something for everyone.

This cruise, I plan on doing more exploring of the ship...and checking out what is there...more than likely, my DD and her DBF will be going to all the bars ....and I just might tag along.

Need to go exploring the adult areas!

Did not do much during the four nights on the Wonder. On the last night, I found the calm piano bar. (Well, maybe it was calm because it was late and there were only half dozen people there) I think it would have been my favorite. What is the equivalent on the Fantasy?

We enjoyed Meridian while on the Dream in September. We were on a 3-night and wanted to try all the lounges. Meridian was the only one we went back to. Not that the others weren't fun...they were. We just liked the overall ambiance and the view out over the stern of the ship as we sailed away. We're looking forward to stopping in there again in just a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter