7 1/2 day plan Advice?

JenC025

Mouseketeer
Kids are 14 (S) 6 (D) Trying to figure out what we should do and when
Not sure if BB and TL are worth the $220 added to our 8 day base ticket. I know ds wants to go but there is SOOOO much to see and do and little time for it all
If it matters we've seen Illuminations,Fantasmic and neither kid is truly into fireworks so even the end of wishes so we don't mind skipping them- :scared1:
We arrive Sun22nd around 5pm after check in pool time
our plans are MK since they are open til 1am
Mon AK all day extra hours til 8PM
Tue Epcot Dinner at Chefs de France
Wed HS lunch at Mama's ( I think we can do this park in one day?)
Thurs Epcot Princess Breakfast, German dinner I think we need 2 days here to check out the countries, do the craft, future world etc.
Fri- MK break an hour into park time to go to GF 1900 for Alice/Mad Hatter/MPoppins breakfast. Quick service dinner
Sat. AK again (Because I was able to secure breakfastosarous) N
Sun not sure- I almost want to go to HS again because TS mania reopens.
Is this enough MK time?

Yeah plenty for MK. Are you able to park hop. After getting TSM in you may want to finish the trip with a night in MK.

Also if you aren't sure on BB or TL. You can do one day tickets for less than the water parks and more option. But two days is better to add onto the tickets. Maybe it is something more for your son, you could do father son to the water park and mother daughter to something else.

Yeah I was thinking that- you can split the tickets and add the WP to only 2- This was a budgeted trip so we didn't add the hopper tickets
thanks for the response!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter