7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously...what were they thinking?!? What's really funny is that her school calls it early release instead of early dismissal. :confused3 I always think they are in prison or on a work release program when I hear that term. :rotfl:

Early release is more like afternoon imprisonment for the adults. (If you ask me)

As for St. Petersburg - Barb? I lost my dino computer, can you resend me the link to Anastasia. If we go - would rather go private. And another question, are atm's hard to come by? You mentioned Post Office, are there other places easy to access or was this just the most convenient one?

Thanks. Looks like our April trip to Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels might be cancelled as the trip coordinator came down with pancreatic cancer. The other 2 "teachers" acted more like ladies on a trip with their girlfriends (students) and this put an awful taste in mine and April's mouth. Looks like I might have more $$ for our Baltic trip. :yay: Any little bit helps.

Early release is more like afternoon imprisonment for the adults. (If you ask me)

As for St. Petersburg - Barb? I lost my dino computer, can you resend me the link to Anastasia. If we go - would rather go private. And another question, are atm's hard to come by? You mentioned Post Office, are there other places easy to access or was this just the most convenient one?

Thanks. Looks like our April trip to Paris, Amsterdam and Brussels might be cancelled as the trip coordinator came down with pancreatic cancer. The other 2 "teachers" acted more like ladies on a trip with their girlfriends (students) and this put an awful taste in mine and April's mouth. Looks like I might have more $$ for our Baltic trip. :yay: Any little bit helps.

Laura sent you an email with the info.
I didn't really look for atm's when we were there since we were just going to pay in US$ or euros for our purchases, but since we saw the one at the post office we thought it would be neat to get some rubles and spend them. I know there was one right inside Yusopov's Palace next to the ticket office. I wonder what he would have thought of an atm being placed inside his palace? :confused3 :rotfl2: We would have used that one but we didn't have our atm card with us. Another family needed to exchange US$ for rubles and we stopped by the Grand Hotel so they could do that. Since we were a small group we could have our guide ask the driver to these things for us.

Sorry to hear about your April trip.

MotivationParadise13.jpg

Hey everyone. I've been learning how to make the door magnets that people use on the cruises. I needed a little motivation and inspirations to make it through the next few months of WAITING for the cruise. :rotfl2:

Hope you all enjoy.

By the way, we are about to hit 250 pages and will get shut down -- who wants to start the next thread? I can, or anyone who wants to do so can . . .

By the way, we are about to hit 250 pages and will get shut down -- who wants to start the next thread? I can, or anyone who wants to do so can . . .

Wow, I hadn't even noticed we were that close. :scared1:

Well, I'll start another tomorrow morning unless someone else really wants a turn:goodvibes

Well I just booked 2 rooms as back up at the Park Plaza Victoria for 4 nights with breakfast!:thumbsup2

Who knows if DVC is going to have a London Hotel when they finally list the concierge collection!:confused3

The DW is pushing for a 3 bedroom apartment is some place called the Dolphin as well!:eek::rolleyes1:confused:

Well I just booked 2 rooms as back up at the Park Plaza Victoria for 4 nights with breakfast!:thumbsup2

Who knows if DVC is going to have a London Hotel when they finally list the concierge collection!:confused3

The DW is pushing for a 3 bedroom apartment is some place called the Dolphin as well!:eek::rolleyes1:confused:

I'm getting the feeling you are following me around. First Epcot this past July and now the PPLV next July. :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:
If you end up staying there you and, more importantly, DW will like it. The hotel is very modern and the rooms and large by European standards. We had a king bed and they brought in a roll away and there was still plenty of room to walk. When my friends came to visit there were 8 of us in the room and we didn't feel cramped at all for just sitting around and talking. Breakfast was very good too with plenty to choose from.

Well my brother and I decided not to go to the Phillies playoff game today. Found out the tickets were standing room only and my brother messed up his knee a couple of weeks ago and has been on crutches so that wouldn't have been good.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,738
User Name Posts

jilljill 675
Andrew DEREK UK 585
RJAYL 542
bellelinus 459
jlawall 360
Madisonznana 184
Caropooh 178
MrsG 162
MrsScooby 145
Celestine 58
alanapapa 46
Disneynutinlondon 43
cruisin'Mike 39
Marla Hellwig 34
BluegrassBelles 34
danfromca 33
eeyorelvr10 29
KathyInCitrus 26
Flora Fan 19
Doingitagain 18
slg 11
ga9497 9
caven553 8
MI-MINI 6
DisneyPata 6
Pixie Dust II 4
ladyvet 3
yndygo 2
flower91882 2
disneyjunkie 2
Samanthasmom1 2
Kouris_Family 2
salliep 1
Dave and Micha 1
crystald 1
hawaiian mickey 1
4boons 1
GOS 1
Happy99 1
tfitz 1
Sandaneli 1
Mary Jo 1
disneycruising 1
mstinson14 1

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 3,738
User Name Posts

jilljill 675
Andrew DEREK UK 585
RJAYL 542
bellelinus 459
jlawall 360
Madisonznana 184
Caropooh 178
MrsG 162
MrsScooby 145
Celestine 58
alanapapa 46
Disneynutinlondon 43
cruisin'Mike 39
Marla Hellwig 34
BluegrassBelles 34
danfromca 33
eeyorelvr10 29
KathyInCitrus 26
Flora Fan 19
Doingitagain 18
slg 11
ga9497 9
caven553 8
MI-MINI 6
DisneyPata 6
Pixie Dust II 4
ladyvet 3
yndygo 2
flower91882 2
disneyjunkie 2
Samanthasmom1 2
Kouris_Family 2
salliep 1
Dave and Micha 1
crystald 1
hawaiian mickey 1
4boons 1
GOS 1
Happy99 1
tfitz 1
Sandaneli 1
Mary Jo 1
disneycruising 1
mstinson14 1

God people are posting a lot!:rolleyes1 I am off to my Med 2011 thread to talk to myself, Palo is going to be soooooooooo easy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter