7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only is Monday a Holiday but in our town it is a teacher profesional development day so there is NO SCHOOL today as well!:headache::grouphug::dance3:

That it created a 4 day weekend is just a coincidence!;)

Thank you for reminding me that my DD's had no school today, after I woke them up and got them out of bed.:rotfl:

Caro & I do not have the luxury of having Monday off. Columbus Day is one of the few holidays REI does not take. As for Boeing, they don't get too many since the factory is closed Christmas to New Years Day.

Not only is Monday a Holiday but in our town it is a teacher profesional development day so there is NO SCHOOL today as well!:headache::grouphug::dance3:

That it created a 4 day weekend is just a coincidence!;)

4 day weekend! So what are you doing in town?

Thank you for reminding me that my DD's had no school today, after I woke them up and got them out of bed.:rotfl:

Caro & I do not have the luxury of having Monday off. Columbus Day is one of the few holidays REI does not take. As for Boeing, they don't get too many since the factory is closed Christmas to New Years Day.

Too bad about that:sad2:

Not only TGIF- but for many of us in the States, the beginning of a long weekend (who else has Monday off for Columbus day?) . . :cool1:

No long weekend around here, DD has school today & Monday and grocery stores don't close.

No long weekend around here, DD has school today & Monday and grocery stores don't close.

Wow, no love for Columbus!:laughing: You probably get some other day off that we don't, though . . .

Wow, no love for Columbus!:laughing: You probably get some other day off that we don't, though . . .

Nope...Chris is not loved at her school. Wonder if they offered ship building as a course if they would get it off then:confused3 :rotfl2: . She goes to a technical high school, so I guess a general contracting course isn't good enough.
She did get it off the last 2 schools she went to. She will be one of the few schools in the state going to school. They are getting 3 extra days at Christmas they didn't have last year and there's not really too many other extra days off they get.

!taht tsop ot elba neeb evah tndluow I knud saw I fI

CIH CIH :woohoo:

noitseggus eht rof sknaht tuB

.nognilK si worromoT SP.

I didn't think you needed me suggesting this . . . isn't this par for the course on a Friday evening?;) I was just worried about the extent this time:rotfl:

dnekeew eht ot emoclew enoyreve iH

?sdrawkcab gniog draobyek ym si yhw woN

:eek:

I'm relieved to hear it's a keyboard glitch -- I was afraid you had gotten stupendously drunk a little early this evening:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

!taht tsop ot elba neeb evah tndluow I knud saw I fI

CIH CIH :woohoo:

noitseggus eht rof sknaht tuB

.nognilK si worromoT SP.

This reminds me of the police asking you to recite the alphabet backwards to see if you are sober or not. I know I can't do it sober and definately know I couldn't do it drunk. :rotfl2:

So Andrew - what happened?!? :confused3 :confused:

I didn't think you needed me suggesting this . . . isn't this par for the course on a Friday evening?;) I was just worried about the extent this time:rotfl:

This reminds me of the police asking you to recite the alphabet backwards to see if you are sober or not. I know I can't do it sober and definately know I couldn't do it drunk. :rotfl2:

So Andrew - what happened?!? :confused3 :confused:

Hi Andrew:

Hmm... I don't recall reading that you were going on a South American cruise. How is it? :rolleyes1

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Only having a luagh on a Friday night, now who had it in their signature line, on the 08 Panama cruise, was it Goofy on the high seas? some one had it saying, if you can read this backwards post the same? or something like that.

Now as said, you wouldnt be able to do that when drunk, hoowever my mistyping on another thread on 'over zealous ' looks like I was a bit drunk last night

Just subscribing having found you all again! New job is keeping me ridiculously busy & to top it I competed in the department's swimming gala on Thursday. I only entered 3 events (50m back, 50m breast & 50m free) but ended up swimming 450m in various other relays etc. I wasn't expecting & as a result discovered long forgotten muscles!

Celestine

Just subscribing having found you all again! New job is keeping me ridiculously busy & to top it I competed in the department's swimming gala on Thursday. I only entered 3 events (50m back, 50m breast & 50m free) but ended up swimming 450m in various other relays etc. I wasn't expecting & as a result discovered long forgotten muscles!

Celestine

So nice of you to find us over here.
Wow, impressive that you were able to compete and finish is the other events you weren't planning on doing. I'm sure those muscles won't 'yell' at you for too long. Just think of it as getting in shape for this cruise and all the walking you will be doing. :rotfl2:

Finally went ahead and booked our airfare for July. We are going to Europe next week and the airfare was a third cheaper than the airfare to London next July. I am sure time of year is part of it, but wow! At least we are getting a two week trip with it.

We booked our air! We are flying British Airways nonstop from Seattle to Heathrow. Leaving July 14 at 6:50PM and arriving in London the next day at 11:50AM. Returning July 30 at 3:15pm and get back to Seattle at 4:45PM. Total price for the 4 of us is $5055.00.
Now to work on the hotel.

Finally went ahead and booked our airfare for July. We are going to Europe next week and the airfare was a third cheaper than the airfare to London next July. I am sure time of year is part of it, but wow! At least we are getting a two week trip with it.

We booked our air! We are flying British Airways nonstop from Seattle to Heathrow. Leaving July 14 at 6:50PM and arriving in London the next day at 11:50AM. Returning July 30 at 3:15pm and get back to Seattle at 4:45PM. Total price for the 4 of us is $5055.00.
Now to work on the hotel.

Impressive, 2 more families with airfare booked. Wasn't Robert the only one that had previously booked airfare already? :confused3
I keep looking and wondering when we will get to book our's. DH has to talk to his idiot manager about his vacation and he might as well talk to a brick wall. DH has to go to court this week for a shoplifter that was caught at the store and the stupid manager schedules him to work the night before, so now he has to talk to him and get that changed. :headache: Can't get off at 7:30 in the morning, come home get showered and changed and check in at the courthouse by 8:15.

Well done on everyone getting airfare booked,

Have a good Sunday all,

Now where are thoose shore trips from DCL, come on guys put them up

So important question?

When will be ''Pirates in the Baltic / or North Sea?''

There will be little 'dark time' at night so that effects the fireworks and kids cant stay up late late,

A guess would be last two sea days /nights coming back to UK, as the closer to us, the more night time, maybe pirates or Vikings! in the North Sea.

Those two back to back sea days will need something on them.

As the ports will require a lot of sightseeing and long days, I presume thoose nights will be more relaxed and have a local theme and menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter