7-Day PHP Cdn Special Nervousness

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Hi all, I just bought our 7 Day PHP Cdn Special tickets. The expriation date on the back reads April 30th. I just need reassurance that the tickets are still good until May 15th! Nervous jitters starting to come through. I do not want to be in DW without valid tickets! Our first day of using them will be this Thursday! Can't even belive it is that close!

thanks,
rhonda

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I don't think that you need to worry, rhonda. The special has been extended until June 30th for use. I think that the original "buy by" date was April 30th. You can probably call your local CAA for confirmation, though. Have a wonderful trip!

You'll love having the CDN passes. We got them in 2001 and 2002. Knowing that we had to use them or lose them was great! It gave us the freedom to come and go as we pleased.

On day, we planned to just visit AK in the morning and resort hop the rest of the day and night. We ended up staying at AK late in the afternoon, rested at the hotel around dinner time and we too tired to resort hop. ds got up from his nap at 6pm and the rest of the family was well rested so dh came up with a great plan of us going by Epcot for dinner. We ended up seeing ToD and Illuminations! What a lovely surprise. Having a hopper is great.

I loved just coming and going and not having pressure to see it all in one day. We would just go over to MGM because dd wanted to go on ToT. We would spend about 2 hours there. Rest, play and maybe head to another park for a couple of hours.

They are great passes! We ended up visiting MK 4 times, Epcot 3 x, MGM 3 or 4 times and AK once or twice in on vacation. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter